LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New York Performance "Of Montreal" Features Women Dancing In Bras And Diapers

cool find! :0

"The other girls were concerned about the diaper aspect, but they’re pretty much my uniform for costume parties so it was nothing new."

:3 this interests me..

I agree.

Still, while the questions and answers weren't radical it still shows how unacceptable wearing diapers is within the general public.

I'm not sure this performance did anything to further our cause, it certainly was interesting.

Does anyone know more about "Of Montreal"? I don't think I've ever heard of it.

No clue what Of Montreal is.

They have panties on under the diapers for those too lazy to click the links or who are colorblind. >.<

Which I suppose is smart... those Depends rip off easy, and I don't want one of those girls raped... (you know how concerts can get..)

Nonetheless, my favorite picture is that guy in the mask.

-Sophie

Guest NaughtyAshes

I agree.

Still, while the questions and answers weren't radical it still shows how unacceptable wearing diapers is within the general public.

I'm not sure this performance did anything to further our cause, it certainly was interesting.

Does anyone know more about "Of Montreal"? I don't think I've ever heard of it.

Of Montreal is a pretty Mainstreamish indie rock band. They have kind of a psychodelic sound to them and are known for making very rambly pieces with lots of obscure cultural references. Considering how big they have gotten in recent years I'm surprised they aren't seeing play on the mainstream rock and roll FM stations.

No clue what Of Montreal is.

They have panties on under the diapers for those too lazy to click the links or who are colorblind. >.<

Which I suppose is smart... those Depends rip off easy, and I don't want one of those girls raped... (you know how concerts can get..)

Nonetheless, my favorite picture is that guy in the mask. :laugh:

-Sophie

you may be familiar with the song for outback steakhouse?

Never heard it, but I like it. Trippy video though.

I still don't quite understand the point of the diaper thing though... was it relevant to a song, because I am not a fan of it unless it had reason.

-SOphie

I HATE PULL-UPS!!! Too bad they are just stupid pull-ups, they're basically underwear with a huge maxi down the middle you can't remove so you just throw out the hole thing.

I thought I saw someone else post something similar to this thread about this band not too long ago.