LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Been Caught Buying?

Guest little_jonny

Guest little_jonny

not sure if this has been talked about, but just wondering if anyone has been caught buying diapers?

the only time i came very close was when my family went to a craft store and i went to a goodwill. i saw they had adult diapers so i bought them and two hoddies to hide the diapers. the women behind the register held the bag looking around, and around, on the bottom for a price sticker when it was is lain site on the front. there was a line of people behind me and i kept looking at the door to make sure they werent coming in. she put the diapers in one bag, and the hoddies in another one.. when i was checked out, i grabed a bigger bag and put the diapers in the bag and covered them with the hoddies. the women over at the register looked over at me and went back to checking out the other customers. i think i remember some other people looking over at me.

Yea that’s always a concern when shopping at a local store. One time I was in line at a local drug store and I noticed the guy in front of me was my boss. I quickly dropped the diapers and completed my purchases while saying hello.

I do a supply run at the local Wally world at 7 AM to avoid this from happening again.

I don't know if this qualifies as being "caught," but I was once buying a pack of Fitted Briefs from my local CVS, and as I was standing in line, I looked over and noticed a girl that I'd gone to high school with, standing in the next line over with her mother. Almost as soon as I saw her, she turned and recognized me. Now at the time, I was suffering from a bit of a cold, so I knew I wasn't looking my best at that moment--and I have no idea what, if anything, she thought about the package of adult diapers under my arm.

However, I didn't do anything except chat for a moment about how she'd been and what we'd been doing since graduation. Fortunately, the conversation came to an end when I came up to make my purchase, and we parted soon thereafter. To this day, I have no idea what she thought about the diapers I was buying (and if me being sick had anything to do with it), but I feel that there wasn't anything too suspicious on my part, so that's why I'd hesitate to say that I was "caught" in the act.

i was once getting some from the local shop, just as i bent down to pick a pack off the bottom shelf up a friend from school came out of no where

'hi how are you?'

'um good thanks'

'what are you doing?'

'oh...i'm...err....getting some nappies for my niece'

good job he didn't know that my niece was like 8 by then lol

I really don't see buying diapers at a store such a big deal... I used to be really shy, but it's kind of one in a hundred chance you'll even see anyone you know. I do, however, prefer self checkouts. Although recently I've been getting my diapers online to try new ones anyway...

I'm trying to think if I've ever been caught... buying, certainly not. Maybe wearing... I can't think right now though. lol

-Sophie

Oh, I had a scary moment last summer. . .

I was in a thrift shop carrying around this cute, little, lacy, pink checkered skirt when, suddenly, I heard someone call my name. I froze instantly. The voice came from behind me. I didn't respond, nor turn around. I had, without certain, recognized the voice and my mind started racing. I needed to do something quickly.

Slinking away down one of the isles of the girls section, I moved toward a different area of the thrift shop altogether. I didn't hear my name called again, so, at least, I was momentarily safe. My thoughts were such that it could be a case of mistaken identity. I feigned interest in some small electronics clutching to the idea that I was somehow right.

Then I saw her.

My mom.

I hung the skirt on a rack and made straight for the door, fast, like a bullet. I was able to slip out with no incidence, no eye contact, no verbiage, no altercations with fellow shoppers, and, best of all, no other family members. Once outside, though, relief was not to be had. I was in a semi-panicked state.

Just beyond the doors of the store, I noticed that her car was located immediately in front of the store whereas I was parked in the rear area. From where she had parked, she couldn't have seen my truck. I drove away a nervous wreck. I couldn't believe what almost transpired.

I feared our first encounter at home together. My body shook as I walked up the stairs toward the kitchen. She never made mention of the day I was practically caught pink-handed. I am still awaiting the moment that she eventually brings it up: maybe not now, nor tomorrow, but long after I had forgotten, she'll ask me what I was doing when I least expect it.

So, Thanks Little Johnny, for reminding me of the whole episode.

Back in 1989, just a few weeks after I finally was a licensed attorney and working for a major law firm I was part of a team sent out of town on a case. Although that was before I knew about Adult Babies, of course I was incontinent.

During our first evening at a nice hotel in San Francisco I walked a couple of blocks to a Thrifty's (before they became Rite-Aid) to buy a bag of Attends Small. I had only packed enough for a day and we learned when we arrived we would be there a week or more. As I was paying the cashier a more senior female associate attorney and the partner supervising all of us walked in. They recognized me and came over, before my Attends were inside a store bag.

Since I had been working for this law firm many years before I was licensed, those with a need knew about my incontinence. I was not sure that partner knew and no way would the associate have been told. Neither made any comments then or ever. She did finally make partner, but the year after I did. Frankly I was expecting her to blab when she saw I was on the 1993 new partner list and that she had been passed over. At least she was lucky that she did get another chance and finally made it. Since she did make partner we have been friends.

The older male partner retired about the same time my husband Don was diagnosed with prostate cancer in January 2007. The way he told me Don and I had all his sympathy I suspect he also had suffered prostate troubles himself. By the time he did retire he was in his late 70s, so he might also have been incontinent.

I have yet to be "caught" per say but i know have a very difficult situation to deal with. I found a medical supply store very close to my house (withing a couple minutes) that sells molicares. For several months i purchased from them and even began to be recognized when i pulled up. I work in a quick service resturant and we got a new hire. Her gf happend to be one of two workers at the med supply store. I didnt find this out till long after we were friends and now am wondering if in a social setting her gf remembers me.