LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pampers With Dry-Max

Anyone tried these? I'm curious what you thought and if they'll fit me. I'm a 30-32" waist.

Pampers Size Tool

Here's a unique tool to help you find out, made by pampers. Just adjust the slide things on each category. Noting the max on each scale. After maxing out each scale and determining that Size seven is the largest given for the parameters then reduce the scales to get to size six. Then take the difference in each category of each of the scales. Add them again to the max of each scale. That is size 8, if it still has not reached your body dimensions on any given scale of the parameters then repeat adding the difference again to reach size 9. Still no luck? Continue adding the difference to reach the next size till you find the one that will eventually equal your bodies dimensions. It is good to note that the biggest size is seven. :closedeyes:

Other than that the simple answer is NO! :rolleyes:

Yes, I have tried the new Pampers Cruisers with Dry Max. In the Lifestyles section we have a lively topic with many replies.

There are Cruisers Size 7, which are the same as Size 6 around the top. Size 7 are somewhat longer, to better fit taller babies.

Considering that Sizes 6 and 7 were too small to be effective on an 11 year-old girl only 4'8" tall, 80 pounds with 26" hips, what are the chances these will work for you taped on? Cruisers, especially the new ones with Dry Max, make marvelous slip-in disposable pads and/or stuffers.

Guest YkDave

Good luck, their is a reason the make baby AND adult diapers...

You might be able to squeeze into one of the larger baby diapers, but in the end its not going to last long and its not going to work worth a damn!

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone tried these? I'm curious what you thought and if they'll fit me. I'm a 30-32" waist.

Tonights NBC news item was P & G vigorously defending their testing (20,000 babies and 300,000 diaper changes) on new Pampers Max Dry.

Seems hundreds of new complaints from parents about Pampers Max Dry causing SEVERE diaper rash.

It is only coincidence that parents who stopped using Max Dry on their babies and toddlers no longer had diaper rash problems. LOL

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

• 4 weeks later...

I choose to pick up a bag of Pamper Cruisers Size 7 Drymax diapers tonight. Its been a while since I've tried them. I'm a 28" waist and weigh between 115-120lbs and stand at 5'2". I love the smell of pampers diapers and theirs nothing like the smell of a fresh diaper. Since I've been dealing with incontinence and my level of protection varies I have a wide range of levels of protection. Anywhere from Attends 10 briefs mostly for daytime use when things get bad and Tranquility ATN briefs for at night or long periods in which I now restrooms won't be accessible. These pampers I'll probably use for when I'll need more of a desecrate protection or as a booster inside my Attends in which I could pull out quickly and replace if need be in stead of changing my full main diaper. Overall these diapers do fit me and I enjoy wearing them, but Incontinence can be a drag.

• 1 month later...