LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Random Website Links...

Can anyone point me in the direction of a website that has women changing men's diapers? I know the obvious ones, but if you could help me find an obscure site that has that, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks...

Daily Diapers sells copies and downloads of both the AB videos I star in and produced. I diaper myself in the original Darling Baby Angel. I diaper a handsome man named Eliot Penn in Angela's Fantasy, leaving absolutely nothing to the viewers imagination. Fan mail over the years shows Eliot is very popular with diaper gals and dudes.

Daily Diapers sells copies and downloads of both the AB videos I star in and produced. I diaper myself in the original Darling Baby Angel. I diaper a handsome man named Eliot Penn in Angela's Fantasy, leaving absolutely nothing to the viewers imagination. Fan mail over the years shows Eliot is very popular with diaper gals and dudes.

Considering buying it... but there isn't a clip or much information about it.

Do you diaper someone into a cloth or disposable diaper? Can you see any poop or wetting? Are you in a visible diaper as well or in a more maternal type outfit? What is the setting of the change (changing table, etc)?

Thanks,

Brian