LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cheep Diaper

as the description says i need to find a cheep but effective diaper. i dont really mind if it is thick or small. would prefer thick just because i love the fluffiness. but it dosnt matter. as for price i jsut need to find any that arnt so expensiv stocking up on them would be imposable.

any and all help would be appreciated. not to mention i you could, maby link it after saying the price so i can see what it is first would be helpful.

Guest diapered axel

well iam not sure on the answer to your question but i dont think this is the appropite form. try the Just Diapers form for more help on your question.

I R Poor :huh: My daily diapers are pull-ups from "Dollar General" ;) They sell them as "Super Absorbent Underwear" but don't believe the hype :o The only thing "super" about them is the price- about $0.50 each in packs of 10 or 20 :D For more protection I wear the "CVS Day and Nighttime Fitted Briefs" :) Two tapes per side, made by Wellness, and on sale frequently :thumbsup: These run about $0.65 each on sale :rolleyes: Walgreen sells the same thing under it's name but puts them on sale less often :P

Both will hold a full wetting without leaking if you go slow but I take no chances and wear plastic panties anyway. The briefs will hold more, but you don't get what you don't pay for so don't expect premium performance or quality from either :angel_not:

The cheapest of all is cloth but the initial investment is high and they require maintenance :biker_h4h:

The choice is yours- this is just what I use here because I need the protection and can't afford anything better- YMMV!

Bettypooh