LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

More Then You Bargained For

I wanna hear about times when you got more then you bargained for. When you were somewhere besides your house and you were made to wear a diaper, but not just any diaper, I want you to talk about the most serious diaper you were made to wear. As a teaser I tell you about one time where I stayed over my aunts for the weekend. While there I was still wetting the bed, so I took two pulls up along for the weekend. During the first night, I woke up wet half way through. While searching for my suitcase, my aunt entered the room and soon discovered thereafter that I had wet my pull ups. She assured me it was alright, and took my by the hand and led me down the hallway, at the time I had thought she was taking me to my suitcase, but soon after we hooked a right into the nursery, up on the changing table I went, off came the pull up, ankles up, puff puff, followed by those oh so familiar snaps. I attempted to object but she told me to go to bed, and that you will be changed in the morning. I walked off to my room and got back in my bed. I forgot to mention that it had been dark the entire time of the episode, and when I woke up the next morning I discovered Barney and friends where on my diaper.

When you were somewhere besides your house and you were made to wear a diaper, but not just any diaper, I want you to talk about the most serious diaper you were made to wear.

The most serious diaper, huh? Does Serious Cat wear Serious Diapers while going through Serious Threads, I wonder?

/hijack

~ moogle

Guest Wetnmessy247

My most serious diaper was in August 2007.

I was watching Family Guy and my diaper was a grump the whole time. Didn't laugh once.

Times I got more than I bargained for??

One time I was buying pampers from walmart and a manager walked by and told me they had a faulty shipment and opened pampers and other diapers, and I could buy at discount price if i didn't mind them being opened.

I was like hell yea pour on the diapers!!

I wanted to put one on right then and there in the middle of the damn store I was so happy.

Alright I am done trying to second guess these posts, I'll just let the mods decide if it is a problem. I'll just be taking these outlandish stories be something cool to think about, weather they are true or not, I know the members I certainly can trust to be true to life stories, if these other people feel the need to post these stories to get some attention so be it.

Only thing I do really have a problem with is Wetmessy247 and his need to do things such as riding on the bus with a loaded diaper on purpose, just gives people wearing diapers for whatever reason a bad reputation.

• Like 1