LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Caught

Well said on your second last post bri guy i have to agree with what your saying :thumbsup: . As for me if i can help it i never want another roomie did it once! my buddy and i almost ended up kiling each other :boxing: .Also i have way to much stuff to try and hide So good luck dude just be cool hopefully it will work it's self out :)

ohh but back on topic, this reminded me of when i had my own apartment years ago at my old univ.

it was when i had first worn diapers, and i had worn one, and not used it, and taken it off to jump into the shower because i was late for class, and since i was completely dry and it was my own place, no roomates, it was just left on the bathroom floor sorta under the sink which is directly across from the toilet.

well later that night my friends and i went to the bar then all went backto my place. My friend comes out of my bathroom and says "is there a diaper on the floor of your bathroom"

I totally just said "yeah" and handed him a drink as i was making my speciality (pour the rest of all my bottles out into a container, mix in some juice and voila).

So not the same situation, but just sorta reminded me of that... obviously he didn't care because we are still friends today... and its not like it has ever come up since.....

but i still say.... use their bathroom to put your diapers in! lol

• Like 1

hell life goes on any ways and why the heck would an AB/DL need a bathroom let alone a toilet i can see a bath tub for taking bubble baths and a sink for cleaning your hands and brushing yout toothys but my ? is where is your diaper genie ???????

I agree most people don't respect privacy... I suppose I just felt a bit slighted because I do respect their boundaries. I do not go into their rooms or their own personal areas when they are not around. Granted extenuating circumstances could have been present forcing them into my bathroom I suppose. If that's the case, I hope they received the relief they sought! lol

I was just thinking that they could have had a friend over while you were gone, someone who needed to use the facilities and was pointed in that direction......as you said, "extenuating circumstances". so as I and others said earlier, just let it sit until someone says something. Sure it's embarrassing, but look at it this way, you and your roomies just got to know each other a WHOLE lot better! :lol:

qwack

Guest Wetnmessy247

Hell dude. That isn't hard.

Win the lottery.

Tell them to get the f&ck out.

Buy a diaper warehouse.

Turn it into a private amusement park.

When friends come over, mandaatory diaper, nothing else.

Hell dude. That isn't hard.

Win the lottery.

Tell them to get the f&ck out.

Buy a diaper warehouse.

Turn it into a private amusement park.

When friends come over, mandaatory diaper, nothing else.

I think I am confused? Whaa?

Nothing new yet. I'm sure one of them used the bathroom again cause my to had been used up. This time the trashcan had some diapers in it. I don't think I care what they think, it is what it is.

Darn, someone has no respect for you at all :angry2: Maybe it's time for the old 'bucket-of-water-above-the-door' trick- It always worked for Larry, Curly, and Moe :roflmao:

Just wondering if you really want to find out who it is. There are ways of doing that though it does take a bit of work ;) I had a friend whose rural mailbox kept getting pushed over by someone's vehicle while he was at work :( I showed him how to rig a disposable camera to a trip string :thumbsup: A few days later he says he's got a picture and is just waiting on the developer :ninja: When it came back he showed me a picture of a big yellow dump truck with the county's logo on the side brushing his mailbox but not knocking it over- not of the neighbor he had suspected :lol: I asked if he was going to try again and he said no, he had been thinking about it and he didn't want to have to raise an issue with his neighbor- he might do something rash if he knew for certain :o The vandalism stopped on it's own after that so this story has a nice ending. Sometimes not knowing something may be the better option :rolleyes: If you want ideas PM me and I'll give 'em to ya- what happens afterward is your problem :whistling:

Bettypooh