LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Calling All Pokemon Trainers!

Okay, so I must be a rather inexperienced person when it comes to technology. I can't seem to get my pic to save or do what i want so I can save it here...

Use print screen(the button should say 'prt sc' or something similar) and crop out everything except the photo. Then upload it to Photobucket or ImageShack and post the IMG code here.

If you don't know how to use print screen, just press the print screen button then open Microsoft Paint, click the Edit tab, they click the Paste button. They just save it to your desktop like a normal photo.

I'll add mine sometime, if I get enough time. I saved a screenshot to the directory for now though. :)

Hmm, seems that I can't edit his height. The programmer forgot to account for child trainers here.

• Like 1

I agree with you whole heartedly. But, theres no dress up sim of Digimon, ya know.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

Don't mind me. I was just being silly, there.

Use print screen(the button should say 'prt sc' or something similar) and crop out everything except the photo. Then upload it to Photobucket or ImageShack and post the IMG code here.

If you don't know how to use print screen, just press the print screen button then open Microsoft Paint, click the Edit tab, they click the Paste button. They just save it to your desktop like a normal photo.

You really should read through the topic before posting...

PokemonTrainer.jpg

Here's my trainer.

I hate going through photobucket to post my images, but I guess it helps prevent image-ad spammers. whatever I'm rambling.

I must have finished every Pokemon version to ever come out.

I play on an emulator though so I can't trade.

Ok good to know if I ever lose track of my photobucket account. I'll keep using photobucket though because I don't like opening multiple accounts for the same thing.

Image Shack doesn't require an account. You can just upload your images and get the URLs without making an account or logging in. I don't know about the other non-photobucket sites, as I haven't used them.

• 2 weeks later...