LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Four Wheelers/Race Quads And Sleds

I'm an outdoor sports enthusiast and enjoy riding around on my toys, I didn't seem to see any other thread about this so I decided to start on about our other rides!

FOURWHEELERS/RACE QUADS, SNOWMOBILES, MOTOCROSS/STREETROD/CROTCH ROCKET etc...

are all welcome.

PLEASE describe your ride and add a pic if you got one!

I'll get mine up later...

never been in to a lot of the quads i do have a modifed King quad,,

also have a WEROCK rigs ]werock.com[

have a sand drag rig with a heavy modified 2.3 now over 3 ltr that runs 100 yds sand drags in just over 3 sec as a rule

also building a 1988 mustang drag car right now but we have had some medicalk issue that have slowed down work on it, but it has a full tube frame 9 inch ford rear end full drag race rear suspenion and front suspenion currewt weight of cars is 1999 lbs

14 point cage twin fire system twin nos systems still in boexes along with other parts

bikes

2007 BMW RT 1200

2003 duck 988 cc

test rode one one the new duck yesterday and also one of the new BMW then have pre programed motor setting that change the tune of the motor by hitting a switch other then the slicks setting that take a speical key and suppose to be race only

4 cars sitting in a collection of older race type cars

1968 hurst dart with pro[parts 610 motor stillhave the stock matching numbers motor

1936 bantam roaster drag car 392 chry hemi on alie

1964 super falcon AFX car with 427 race ford motr same as it was raced in the late 60,s

1968 shelby 500 with the sc package that was oder for a sccarace driver but wrong car was order he wated a 350 trans am set up so me and 3 other bought it on leave from viet nam and the person that lived and made it abck home got the car or if more then one made we would draw lots for it.

was told a long time ago he with the fast toys and wettes panys won in the end so have alwasy tried to say in the running

will try to find pciture around here some [place

Im not too much into the quads, but I am a big snowmobile fan. I have an Artic Cat 800 Mountain Cat. I usually only get to go riding a couple of times a year though. I go in the West Yellowstone area of Montana. Lots of good groomed trails and some fun areas to get off the trail. Not a lot of snow there this year, but it was a fun time.

The picture was taken on one of the nice days I had this year. We got into some good powder and tracked it up. :thumbsup:

post-9062-12718660967513_thumb.jpg

post-9062-12718660967513_thumb.jpg

I have a 2003 CR85R Expert Big Wheel by Honda. 2 stroke. Love it. Unfortunately it needs a rear wheel assembly and I need a car for commuting to college. It's being sold on May 8th. I'm really going to miss it. I will probably cry haha. Riding is my passion. Once I get my money straight, I wanna get back on a dirt bike or a raptor 250 quad by Yamaha.

screenshot20100421at121.png

And who could ask for a better girlfriend of 2 years who goes riding with you and accepts your diaper lifestyle! :D:thumbsup::biker_h4h:

Im not too much into the quads, but I am a big snowmobile fan. I have an Artic Cat 800 Mountain Cat.

YEAH! ARCTIC CAT FOR LIFE.

After trying every brand for sleds more than once, it all kept coming back to the Cats, EVERY TIME. More power, more fun, more suspension, more everything and way more reliability.

Quads are pretty much the same thing, Arctic-Cat and Suzuki now for me only. I ride a 2007 Arctic-Cat DVX400 tony stewart orange... Heavily modified of course, but with the original crank and piston. It eats every stock 450 for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

I'll throw a pic up later of it.

Glad to see that there are other Artic Cat fans out there. I have ridden them my whole life. I like the 800 MC but it is getting old. I had a chance to ride a new 2010 M8 for a couple of days and boy, talk about a nice sled. It will proably be a while before I can upgrade though, so the old MC will have to do. :crybaby:

Glad to see that there are other Artic Cat fans out there. I have ridden them my whole life. I like the 800 MC but it is getting old. I had a chance to ride a new 2010 M8 for a couple of days and boy, talk about a nice sled. It will proably be a while before I can upgrade though, so the old MC will have to do. :crybaby:

Especially the new 800cc motor in the 2010 sleds, industry leading horsepower. And they manufacture that engine, along with many others in their lineup at their new engine facility in Thief River Falls. No more Suzukis...

The new 800cc is just as potent or more than their 1000cc except for top end power. Nuts. You just can't argue with a company like Arctic Cat that holds 4 world records for fastest sleds that are out of the crate bone stock!!!

AC for life.

Back in the 80's, we got one of those nice, big ones. One of the ones that probly weighs 3 times more than the more modern ones and had nice, fat tires. It was my primary transportation until I learned to drive a regular vehicle and got a truck. So, I perty much just outgrew 4-wheelers.

Well sorry it took so long to post my chariot, but here she is in all her glory... The Non winter pics are very recent and the winter pic is from november last year.

"Snowmobiles? Who needs snowmobiles..."

-Me

post-26623-1272633606331_thumb.jpg

post-26623-12726336231102_thumb.jpg

post-26623-1272633638073_thumb.jpg

post-26623-12726339055054_thumb.jpg

post-26623-12726336487384_thumb.jpg

Aside from spring/summer and fall racing, it probably gets way more recreational use during the winter (the best) season, hence the wicked Maxxis 4Snow tires on the rear!

post-26623-1272633606331_thumb.jpg

post-26623-12726336231102_thumb.jpg

post-26623-1272633638073_thumb.jpg

post-26623-12726336487384_thumb.jpg

post-26623-12726339055054_thumb.jpg

Quad4.jpg

Sinister. Just straight up BADASS! My quad wants to be that quad when it grows up... :thumbsup:

I got a whole new respect for Kawa when the wife got her new KFX700.

Plus I see BriGuy, you've had your share of 2 strokes, you one of them 2 stroke if possible kinda guys?!!

:beer:

I've got a 2007 Can-Am Outlander Max XT (400). Love it, though it hasn't really been the same since it was almost written off. My wife and I hit the trails a lot, so a 2 up was the only option when we were looking to replace our dead Honda. It rides nice and works hard - can't beat it. I will say, though, if I were to replace it I'd likely get the 650 instead.

Behind that in the garage is an '80 Ski-Doo Citation SS. That sled works great considering it's almost as old as I am. Unfortunately it is getting hard to find parts when I need it. I don't get as much time on that as I would like, though.

I guess you can say I'm a Bombardier man. The "Made in Canada" mark means a lot to me.

I guess you can say I'm a Bombardier man. The "Made in Canada" mark means a lot to me.

I wish I could agree with you. Every single BRP machine I ever had were all lemons. It's a little coincidental when every one is a POS, oh, except the 1993 formula plus-x, great engine, great chassis, great speed, and the only BRP to have great reliablility. The ONLY one that I loved and didn't hate, and I even regret getting rid of it... Other than that, I wish the made in canada could mean more than a disgrace to me, especially the new products like the e-tec motors :bash: , the renegade and outlander 800s, the outlander 800/650's, and especially the ds450. Don't get me wrong, they have mountains of power but every one I've seen can't make it through a day of riding without a breakdown of sorts...

I wish I could agree with you. Every single BRP machine I ever had were all lemons. It's a little coincidental when every one is a POS, oh, except the 1993 formula plus-x, great engine, great chassis, great speed, and the only BRP to have great reliablility. The ONLY one that I loved and didn't hate, and I even regret getting rid of it... Other than that, I wish the made in canada could mean more than a disgrace to me, especially the new products like the e-tec motors :bash: , the renegade and outlander 800s, the outlander 800/650's, and especially the ds450. Don't get me wrong, they have mountains of power but every one I've seen can't make it through a day of riding without a breakdown of sorts...

I know a few people with the 650 and 800's... They drive the ever living $h** out of them. I've not witnessed any of them have any sort of engine problems. One thing I have noticed is that they seem to have entirely too much power for their axles. Though I think that it's a combination of lack of maintenance and weak engineered parts. To top it off, when you've got more power than anybody else, you're usually not too shy to show it off - that can contribute to a breakdown.

Mine is a 400HO (Single) Carburated Rotax - works good, though it's a runs a little rough when its cold. I definitely work it through it's paces (hauling wood -lots of wood, trail riding, ploughing the driveway, etc.) and it's been quite reliable. I hit a stump (I think - I'm missing a couple minutes of memories of flying through the air) and flew off it the other year - when I got up the machine was coasting forward and looked alright, so I brushed my self off (embarrassed) and drove away. Over $6k in insurance claims later, it is mostly back (though not exactly the same)... New frame among other things...

I was vigilant when I bought mine, and made sure that it was a Canadian made machine - not all of them are. I don't know if it makes any difference, but I wanted my money to go locally.

I don't know if I'd buy another one, though - dealership issues. If I were going to buy a machine based on dealership and (friends) experiences alone, it would likely be a Yamaha... Too bad they don't have a 2up like the outlander.

The old Citation is quite a beast as well - I wish I could buy a new track for it, though, but apparently they've been discontinued for a couple of years. Not a whole lot of sleds with that length track. Ah well.

Sinister. Just straight up BADASS! My quad wants to be that quad when it grows up... :thumbsup:

I got a whole new respect for Kawa when the wife got her new KFX700.

Plus I see BriGuy, you've had your share of 2 strokes, you one of them 2 stroke if possible kinda guys?!!

:beer:

The quad has a trinity 330 kit on it so its a kick in the pants to ride. Unfortunately right now it is out of commission as I need to put a new top end in it. I recently sold the blue bike so all of my dirt toys are two smokers. Nothing like the kick in the back of the head power that only a 2 stroke can give me. My friends give me hell for riding that old KX500 until we go riding, then they squeal like little girls as I am roosting all over them. LOL

I <3 riding.

The quad has a trinity 330 kit on it so its a kick in the pants to ride. Unfortunately right now it is out of commission as I need to put a new top end in it. I recently sold the blue bike so all of my dirt toys are two smokers. Nothing like the kick in the back of the head power that only a 2 stroke can give me. My friends give me hell for riding that old KX500 until we go riding, then they squeal like little girls as I am roosting all over them. LOL

I <3 riding.

Yeah, No Shit they squeal! That thing must be just stupid. Also the Tecate with the trinity must be rediculous... My quad is a four stroker and I like it that way, I've just never had good luck at all with 2 strokes. Although the first 2 stroke quad I ever tried was a very modified Banshee with a full Alba racing carb setup, Trinity stage 4 motor kit, Trinity pipes and I'm sure all kinds of other goodies too... Had the whole air/fuel and exhaust temp screen on the bars, I had never tried anything 2 stroke other than a sled before that and didn't quite know what a power band was like. That "quad" scared the shit outta me... After getting off of it and going back on my bike (which is a little beast too) it felt like it was going in reverse by comparison. The top end hit of 2 strokes is unequivocal. I just wish the reliability was there with it. I had tried a Suzuki LT500R Quadzilla soon after that, and it was also nuts, being a single 500cc 2stroker it seemed to have a really nice balanced feel compared to the banshee, it had torque from bottom to top having a nice smooth, broad power spread like a 4 stroke but with the bonus of a nice useable powerband, much better setup than the banshee for me. I can see why you like your KX500 after remembering what a 500cc 2 stroke is capable of.

:bash:

So I had a little eye opener yesterday when out blasting around on the quad...

Recently, I had put DEI header wrap on my entire exhaust right up to the T4 muffler... Right from the Headpipe's to the muffler. Anyways, recently I had to repack the muffler and tried this new muffler repacking from a local shop here that they had a few packs to try out. I was their guinea pig I guess... This muffler packing has some steel wool in it that I didn't know about.

So I'm driving like I usually do, agressive. Pretty much the bike usually doesen't see anything under 6000rpms. After about half an hour of getting a good ride going, I feel the bottom end power a little sluggish... I'm coming down a long backroad and was stretching the bike's legs pretty well, and as soon as I let off the fuel in 5th gear to slowly coast down to a stop, the bike has this friggin deep Harley Davidson sound to it full of pops and really weird sounds. So Immediately I come to a stop and turn around to look at my muffler only to find it glowing red hot!! :o

I guess the combination of the entire exhaust heat wrapped (putting all of the engine heat right to the muffler) and the new muffler packing infused with steel wool turned into a metal furnace! Basically what packing was actually left in the muffler was smoldering hot and I had to let the bike sit and idle for a good five to ten mins before finally shutting it off and calling the wife to bring the trailer.

Lesson Learned. In the process of removing most of the heat wrap except on the headpipe, and getting put in some of the proper T4 Pro Circuit exhaust packing.

B) Could've been worse, I guess...

CHEERS