LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have You Ever Pretended To Die In Front Of Your Pet To See How They React?

Goerge

Aside from DF's snide comments about my geckos (they would only care when the super-worms and Pinkies stop coming.)I used to train K-9 Search and rescue dogs.

I know what they would do if I were unconscious, though dead is another matter. As stated, yes an animal can tell within 5 min if you have passed. Some before that. I know this as we had to train for both types of people. My animals would all come an lick and nudge my hand until i awoke, (after looking for another person to help). The dogs are trained to find the person and then return to the handler, then lead them/return to the victim. Then if the person were concuss they would return back and forth. If not the animals all stay with the victim and make notice to let the handler know were to go.

When the person is dead they animal will return to the handler and then lead them to the person, then sit a few feet away. Often using a trigger of some sort, like drooling, whining, or what ever trigger that animal natural choose.

I know they will do this because I was often the mock victim (oh joy) for them to find. Though I can never replace a cadaver there for we had other ways for that faction of training. Most animals do not have this training, though many animals will find a way to attract attention. Though fooling them will most likely not show you what they will do.

This is an EXTREMEL DISTURBING thread...but...I think this is something everyone does at least once to their pet for various reasons.

I do it once in a blue moon to my dog to see how he would react if I really DID collapse and need help.

He's the most loyal dog I think ever existed, because he follows me EVERYWHERE I go. EVERYWHERE. I have a harder time shaking him off than my shadow on a sunny day.

And I would do anything for him, as he would for me.

So how would he react?

The first time I did it I managed to get away from him for a second and laid down on my back on the floos all sprawled out. I couldn't see him, but heard him run in then stop. It was silent for about ten seconds before I looked up and he had the MOST PITIFUL AND HEARTBREAKING look on his face. One paw was up in the air and it looked like he was crying for a second or two. I comforted him by smothering him with my love.

Out of this whole thread this is what if find disturbing:

Messy at funeral CHECK X2

Freta

• 2 weeks later...

My cats are smart. They would just think I was sleeping, and they might not even believe that. Now if I actually kicked the bucket, Mischief would yowl her fluffy little head off until someone came. She yowls if I leave to check the mail, she even yowls and scratches at the door to the bathroom if I shut it all the way. She just loves her human-mommy to pieces. Salek... not so much. He would eat me. Mischief might fight him to save me, but in the end, Salek would eat me.

• Like 1

My cat just lays down on top of e if I do that. apparently my corpse makes a good pillow

To most cats, everything in the world can be classified as 1 of 3 things: Food, litterboxes, or pillows.

• Like 1

As further evidence of my cat Salek's potential to eat me, today he ate the hands off of a barbie doll.

That could be a result of improper training and/or a medical problem like pica. A spray bottle or garden hose will usually curb such behavior, if it's a behavioral problem. If it's pica, then your cat probly has a deficiency of some sort and needs medication or a better diet. I'd recommend a trip to the vet to make sure it isn't the latter.

That could be a result of improper training and/or a medical problem like pica. A spray bottle or garden hose will usually curb such behavior, if it's a behavioral problem. If it's pica, then your cat probly has a deficiency of some sort and needs medication or a better diet. I'd recommend a trip to the vet to make sure it isn't the latter.

He didn't swallow the hands, so it isn't pica. He is well fed(and my pocketbook shows it. Healthy cat food is pricey!). He just mutilated them until pieces came off and they were unrecognizable. He has very strong predatory instincts, and he's an indoor cat. He just needs more toys. He finally killed his own toys so he moved on to people possessions. He is about 1 year old, so still a little kittenish as well. He even looks the predator part, very sleek, shiny, and muscular, like a tiny black panther :). We reserve the spray bottle for the kitchen counters and the table usually... he had the barbie on the bed. I have enough problems with a wet bed without that lol!