LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why Do Some Feel This Is A Charity

If you've messaged me in the last 24 hours, and made a fair offer, then I DO NOT mean you...

It seems there are a few here that want something for nothing.

Now if I could deliver a couple Bambino's to my neighbor across the street to try, then fine.

But some want a bunch shipped across the country for free.

"I don't have any money" They say...

Well sorry, but I'm not the Red Cross.

Tell me guys / gals...

Am I just being a dick or realistic?

• Like 1

It depends on how much you're charging, I think. If it's a totally unrealistic price, like $5+/diaper or something, then yeah that's a little messed up. However, I don't think you're being mean by requesting some sort of payment. What I suggest is look at the company's price per case and divide it by how many diapers are in the case. That'll give you a base "per diaper" price.

For Bambino, I'm getting this:

Small - $0.97/diaper

Medium - $1.37/diaper

Large - $1.60/diaper

Extra Large - $1.65/diaper

So say you have two large diapers for sale. That'd be $3.20 for two diapers + the shipping cost. Now, if you want profit, I'm sure a person wouldn't mind paying a bit more.

However, Bambino's sample packs are $7.00 to $7.25 (per 2 diapers). I'm not sure if that includes shipping or not, but I'd advise you to go lower than the sample pack cost. Otherwise, the person that wants two Bambinos could get them cheaper via the Bambino site!

I hope I helped.

~ moogle

Your not being a D***. Your being fair, offering product for X amount of money. I think anyone unless it's someone in your own town or city should be paying shipping or whatever to receive it. You are indeed not the red cross and neither are any of us. The only things you get free is oxygen and death.

• Like 1

"The only things you get free is oxygen and death." :thumbsup:

I put that on my F/B status. lol

Speaking of, I need a AB/DL F/B account.

Do others here do the same or keep one account?

Guest Baby Tiana

"The only things you get free is oxygen and death." :thumbsup:

I put that on my F/B status. lol

Speaking of, I need a AB/DL F/B account.

Do others here do the same or keep one account?

Not always.... Some people have to pay for their oxygen. Others pay for the death of people. So in reality, that part's a lie. :P

I have a diaper space account, then my own Face book, but that fb is for 'normal' life as I would put it. It's got friends who don't know about this little adventure I'm going on. Well, three people know, but one person really knows!

Oh, and I think you're being completely fair!

Not always.... Some people have to pay for their oxygen. Others pay for the death of people. So in reality, that part's a lie. :P

I have a diaper space account, then my own Face book, but that fb is for 'normal' life as I would put it. It's got friends who don't know about this little adventure I'm going on. Well, three people know, but one person really knows!

Oh, and I think you're being completely fair!

That's the way I am w/ F/B as of now.

My old H.S. friends and people that just don't need to know are there.

I guess D.D. is my AB/DL Facebook. lol :P

There'll always be moochers on the internet. How may "will someone buy me some diapers?" topics have been made? Tell them to get a job and come back when they have money, or something...

I guess it's like the guys who keep asking for someone to baby and Mommy them and not offer anything in return. You are being fair and the people (girls) who ignore all those selfish emails are being fair too.

The rules on this forum 'offered' are clear. If a person offers a product, it is on the terms of the person making the offer.

If I offer a product, I expect, if you want it, you do the leg work to collect it, OR at the very least pay me for both my trouble and postage. I should not be out of pocket to sate you.

If I give you a gift, it is a gift, with nothing expected in return, and it is I that will ensure that the gift gets to you, and I will pay for postage etc. However it is only courtesy to say 'thank you'.

As I have found, and many here will agree with me, there are many people looking for a 'free ride'. I am not a fool to provide for them, and I don't expect you to do either. Although this seems stereotypical, I have found that it is the people that can least afford it will share what little they have, and those people who have excess are the ones that try to get everything for nothing.

Kari,

If someone is trying to get something off you for nothing, give them directions to Hades.

I offered free diapers one time, taker pays for shipping. I had the same requests from a few people. "I don't have any money."

You're in the wrong fetish if you don't have any money. Maybe try autoerotic asphyxiation? A rope is cheap and one time purchase. :D

If you've messaged me in the last 24 hours, and made a fair offer, then I DO NOT mean you...

It seems there are a few here that want something for nothing.

Now if I could deliver a couple Bambino's to my neighbor across the street to try, then fine.

But some want a bunch shipped across the country for free.

"I don't have any money" They say...

Well sorry, but I'm not the Red Cross.

Tell me guys / gals...

Am I just being a dick or realistic?

You're very realistic Kari :) The ones asking for freebies are the :excl:'s

What you charge doesn't matter- you're free to set a price and others are free to accept it or decide it's too much :angel_not: Of course I'd recommend a fair price so you sell all you want to without anyone getting burned by paying too much. I think you're being fair ;)

To those who would ask Kari for freebies I say "Get a life!" (with a job so you can pay your own d@mn way like everyone else has to do) :lol: The "Freecycle" here works just fine- that's where "Freebies" belong and that's where you ask for "freebies" :o Even then you may have to pay shipping. Kari didn't list these under "Freecycle" so back off!

It's not a question about pricing or of whether it's right to ask for freebies or not- its a question of whether you are acting like an a$$hole by asking when Kari has made it clear that these are for sale, not for free :boxing:

Plus one for Kari and a bunch of minuses for the would-be leeches :thumbsup:

Bettypooh