LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abn Update

Just wanted to Thank You for the honor of allowing me to do this interview

Thanks

Hi Cynda, Just listened to some of the interview. You mentioned a couple who you have visited. I have been to someone, they have now moved to the Northampton area. I just wondered if they were the same couple. I would be interested in maybe meeting them, could you help?

This is great. I think there is alot of people here on the board that really appreciate the more 'mature' nature that these conversations and interviews are taking.

My thanks to Kimmie and thanks to Cynda.

Its interesting to see how different everyones story is different. I am also a non-sexual AB. For me, sex and diapers are 2 seperate worlds. No relationships in my past have ever known my other side. How did I "become AB"? I have never had any health problems worth mentioning; mental, emotional or physical. My person story is just... random. If I were to write my tale and post it in the stories forums, people would ask for thier money back. Thats saying a lot, as this is the internet and everything is free. My younger brother was a bedwetter until his early teens (Yes, a REAL one), and honestly, I thought it SUCKED. I felt bad for him and lucky for myself that I didnt have to go through that.

**Oh my god! Did he say that? An AB that thinks wetting the bed would SUCK? Insanity! :rolleyes: **

I didn't pick up on any extreme "man-hater" vibes from the interview. It did steer that way briefly but never actually did it. Both of your careful wording on that one is appreciated. Cliche a topic as it is; there definately is a real problem with random PM's and creepy, overtly sexual behavior from some of the men in the community. I say some because these are the minority that are causing trouble, and making us regular joes look like asses. As long as the ladies are careful not to label all men as annoying pervs, I will bite my tongue at the occasional male-bash, and try to help when I can.

Barbie: I hate to tell everyone this, but ALL girls claim to hate Barbie. It is chic to hate Barbie. Cynda, here are some roll playing tips for boys: tonka trucks are ok, but:

Top toys

Transformers,

GI Joe

Lego

He-Man

Any video game system, Nintendo being number one.

Good, but to a lesser extent

Bogglins

Garbage Pail Kids

C.O.P.S.

Fraggles

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Ghostbusters

Anything Dukes of Hazzard or Knight Rider

WWF - when Andre the Giant was still in it and there was still a chance that it WAS real

Inpector Gadget the show (the toys were lame and over-rated),

Alvin and the Chipmunks

These should just to get you started on an boy of the 80's experience. :)

Regarding the female version of "sissy", may I suggest a new term? For females that want to roleplay young boys, I think "Tomboy" suits. I see boys and girls playing in the chat and on the boards, and have never questioned thier "Real life sexuality". On here I am blissfully naive, as I know I will never meet anyone here in person. If you tell me you are a girl, you are a girl. So Sissy's rejoice! To me you are sincerly as female to me as my real mother and my last girlfriend. Tomboys: For your new found boy-hood, call me up and we can swordfight and write our name in the snow as much as well like. Note to prospective Tomboys: Learn what a swordfight is. Growing up in the Ghostbusters era, we also called it "Crossing the streams". Guns is also a fun game, but "Pew pew" is not how you make a gun noise.

I agree with Cynda that I too hate the word fetish. Fetish by definition is a sexual term with suggested obbsessive overtones. Thats not me at all. I am a part time AB looking for playmates, not a mommy, daddy, baby (m or f). I am doubtful I will ever actually engage in this, and I consider myself lucky it doesnt weigh heavily on my mind as the AB thing does for some others. I am also not a fan of the term "AB". On the occasion where I find its diaper time, I would picture myself as a 7-12 year old, boy or girl. Thats a real playtime age for me; I am a master of video games and by this point my Gi Joe collection is enviable. Babies just sit there... And drool.

Overall I felt it was a good interview. Lengthy but a good listen. Kimmie: You stumbled occasionally, but recovered with a giggle. No matter what critism you recieve, you can rest assured you run the best AB radio show in the WORLD...

and cant tell anyone you know.

Mike

aka

squashNstretch

Thanks everyone, I'm happy people enjoyed the interview for the most part. Cynda did great and she more than helped my first interview along. I was a little nervous and at a loss for words at times so it was really great to have someone who could carry on a good conversation.

Yes Yahoo was it's usual self, I think next time I'll use a different messenger, or perhaps telephone. Anyway thanks again all.

I haven't listened to it yet (I'll get a chance later), but after reading squashNstretch's comment, I'm just gonna throw this out there:

fetish is not a bad word -- it just has to be applied to the proper situations. For me diapers are a fetish -- I enjoy seeing women in them, occasionally wearing myself. Though willing to play a "daddy" role, this is not something I overtly desire. I also have no desire to play a baby. In my case, fetish is probably the right term.

For many others, I agree it is not. But, it is situational.

Morv, I think Cynda's problem with the word fetish is that it's used as a blanket statement for the whole ab/dl lifestyle when describing it to people who know nothing about ab/dl. For some people it is a fetish. For others it's not. It's definitely unusual, but it's not always a fetish. :P

Like I said, I haven't listened to the interview yet -- I was just commenting on what squashNstretch had said. And yes, I agree, for many it is not a fetish.

Thanks everyone, I'm happy people enjoyed the interview for the most part. Cynda did great and she more than helped my first interview along. I was a little nervous and at a loss for words at times so it was really great to have someone who could carry on a good conversation.

Yes Yahoo was it's usual self, I think next time I'll use a different messenger, or perhaps telephone. Anyway thanks again all.

just need more practice. perhaps watching shows that have interviews will help you. see how they segway into other questions and all that good stuff. you didnt do bad though.