LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Njl Party On The 17Th

Man that was fun!

Ya know, attending an overnight party is like being part of a family - at least that's how I view it. Its the family you never had before but would miss alot if you couldn't see them all again. This changes the way I think about myself. I left feeling so much better about myself. Its good to be me!

It was great to be around my brothers and sisters again. We had so much fun doing just simple party stuff. I'm so glad all of you came out! Its heartening to have your support. I want to thank all of you for proving to one another that tolerance and love wins out over everything else! We have fun no matter what we are doing. Next time we'll find a cheaper venue I think.

I'm working on formulating regular "haunts" for NJL Munches (re: NJL North and NJL Central) - perhaps rotating every second of third month so locations don't get stale. I need to pick locations that aren't far flung. I need your input! Who likes what places or where can you suggest? What's best? Its the only way I can plan ahead as I will no longer have so much available time to explore every little detail. We don't mind a little travel but centralizing is a smart idea. As for myself, I'm now only going to have evenings available and I won't be able to make lunchtime munches. Its my industry that caused this. I know Sundays are not good. Perhaps Friday or Saturday eves? I don't mind missing one or two, especially when we have peope who work overnight shifts. Also, evening munches should be held in places where you can just get an entree and pay your own way so we'll have to find fun, reasonable eating places, maybe settle for adjoining tables instead of one party with one tab. IHOP and Diners work well.

BTW, we can have more Private "by member invitation" activities separately from the munches too. These are fun! These people can be either NJL Members or people you invite personally, just that we need to have some ground rules which you may set yourselves. So far I have personally had two Private Parties (Halloween and Littles Lick-In) to which I invited anyone of my choosing. Your parties can be made up of those you choose to invite. Don't feel bad only inviting those with whom you are comfortable with and you may certainly set your own ground rules. You might invite those whom you've met at NJL Munches and those you invigte from personal acquaintance. The point here is that you should do what makes you happy! You can advertise them eveywhere you like or perhaps you don't want to make any of it public. That's why we have to forums we have. Just use your heads and have a good time! :rolleyes:

We should also have Field Trips and Hikes! I've heard interest for several things, including Hiking at Harriman, NY, and a Field Trip to the Bronx Zoo, and a Day at Dorney Park in PA and a Picnic/ Hike at the Delaware Water Gap as well as other things. Great ideas all! Others are going to have to step up to the plate to make these things happen. Its up to you!

One other thing I want to air out: NJL is not an AB/DL exclusive organization. We aren't the NJ AB/DL group! We are more than that and so cannot be exclusive to self-styled "ABDLs". I myself am not "AB/DL." I'm a DL and I'm a Little Boy Age-player. You can be whatever you are here.

We (NJL Members) are a family. We have all sorts of age play going on. Age play includes Adult Babies but it also includes other forms of age play from age zero to Adult Kids all the way up to Mommies, Daddies and the like. But not everyone has to be an age player. They may also be DLs of any persuasion. They may be people of any orientation too. We have to be tolerant of all at a munch and munch activity.

Yours, Glenn