LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Happened To Depend Boosts

Wow, I hope the Depend Boost pads don't get discontinued. They are actually a pretty good product. The problem I have is they were never sold in Canada for some reason. I always had to get them when I was down visiting in the US. You can order booster pads online (not sure who makes them) but I've never found anything in local stores.

Stores didn't want them because they were inexpensive and led to less sales of the diapers. (Probably has a lot to do with why their diapers aren't that absorbent too.)

Luckily I have already switched to the Bambino boosters... but Depend Boost was probably their best product ever.

I used the Depends booster in the past, I had them pull apart at the seams a couple times

and WHAT A MESS!

Now I use the boosters from Bambinos, they work GREAT! The smaller one is probably equal

to the Depends booster, but I've been using the larger one, called the Quadro. It turns

even a cheap diaper into a high capacity one. In fact, I gotta believe that bambino may

have lost some sales volume on the bambino diapers with people just using a Quadro pad

with a cheap store brand diaper.

Now for a fun time, put TWO quadro boosters in a disposable, and go out to the mall for

an afternoon. Your bottom will swell up like a balloon by the end of the day.

I love depend boost inserts. Ive been wearing them with every diaper for like 5 years now. I order them on amazon because thats the cheapest place to get them. They work great. Actually better than great. Get some! I think the bambinos are too expensive when the depend ones are just as good. They are twice the price! I havent had a diaper leak in years, so the depends must work great and I doubt the bambino ones would provide any more protection, for me anyway.

Tranquility also makes booster pad and I too miss Depend Boosts. Of the booster pads out there, the Depends were the smallest. We'll have to adapt...

I have been using those things since they came out back in 2001/2002 I I think. They sold them at rite-aid and CVS first for like a year then they disappeared cause sales were slow. Since then I have been getting them at Wal-Mart but I also noticed two days ago that all 3 walmarts near me didn't have them anymore. That sucks too cause they were cheap and I liked them. I am gonna check the other walmart nearby tomorrow and see if they have any left. My guess is that there will be a run on them online also until they are all gone. :crybaby:

y adapt when you can buy them from me for 3.50 a bag and the more you buy the better price you get. send me an email i live in mitchell, indiana

how many bags to a case?

Try your nearest Toys/Babies R Us. They don't have the Depends boosters but they do carry something they market as [baby] diaper boosters. They're in a white and green packet of about 30 for $3 or so. They're made by Select (the Tranquility people) and are not the same as the product in the blue and pink pack that R Us used to sell. They seem to have more SAP and are quite a bit thirstier than the older type albeit slightly squishy when soaked. They're about the same size as the Depend boosters except rectangular and perhaps slightly longer.

Looks like they sell them by the case as well.

Wow, this IS a Bummer. I always use them. The one thing I really liked from Depends and ...poof.. gone! Rock On Rifleman John!

Great advice from Autie, I'll have to run over to check into this!

I like Tena Insert Pads, they are flared, are larger than a Boos pad, and have a plastic packing so are really inserts for womens panties. But they are just as fun.

Bambino Duos and Quadros are great too.

Everything has its own uses, I'm just thankful we have alternate means.

I hadn't seen Depends boosters in a long time but actually just recently (within the last two weeks) saw them at a local Fred Meyer store. They are a good product and should be sold with Depends because you can't really use Depends without them.

As for other boosters, I prefer Abena - they are pulp based, which absorbs faster than gel (bambino).

Say it ain't so!!!!!!! :crybaby:

The depend fitted maximum protection (aka briefs\diapers)\depend boost were my favorite combination. Depend without the boost pads as many will attest to are no good but with the boost pad they worked great for me and they were easy to get.

Does anyone know if Wal-mart carries any other boost type pad from a different manufacturer?