LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Reusable Diaper Wings For Your Baby Diapers

After years and years of wearing adult and *some* baby diapers. I finally came up with a pretty good method for a reusable wing extender for the baby diapers some of us wish to wear. I finally got tired of trying to staple two diapers together, duct tape, cutting, things breaking 10 minutes after wearing and, general disappointment in my inability to wear a baby diaper due to my waist size.

After a lot of trail and error, I've developed a new easy way to make reusable wings for your baby diaper! They are very strong, and will not break. No duct tape involved. I wanted to keep this looking as factory as possible with minimal amounts of weak points. I tried to use as much of the real diapers manufactured strong points as possible.

In this 10 step process to creating your own reusable wing extenders, you will need.

1. Two Baby Diapers [i used Pampers 6] (1 Donor and 1 to wear)

2. Donor Adult Diaper Wing [i used a depend from the night before]

3. Krazy Glue

4. Scissors

5. Stapler (Optional!)

I noticed after I compiled and uploaded these images that I was spelling SCISSORS wrong numerous times. No idea why. Please forgive me!

• Like 1

By Joerge I Think You've Done It!!!

PreferWet, I see you're in the northeast. If ever you'd be able to visit the 'New Jersey Littles' Munch, I'd like you to come as my guest and show us how it's done in person. Any Time! We have some crafty peeps, they'd dig this!

If this gets out, The whole Adult Baby/ Diaper Lover market will be knocked back at least 30%...especially when you consider the cost savings. And being able to be back in Pampers or Huggies again - is just too irresistable!

It looks like fun, anyway. I'll thing about trying it ... if I can just get beyond my fear of crazy gluing my diaper to my ass, hehe. What should we call these - "Handy Dandy Huggie Handles"? PreferWet you should trademark the recipe for your super cool invention NOW "just in case" they go commercial! I'm glad you put your mark on your images, but is that enough? Any legal eagles around want to chime in?

Priceless!

what's your hip or waist size... does the baby diaper have to have the right length from front to back?

I wear a 32/30 for jeans. I'm not sure where my hips stand though. The diaper does fit from front to back, it's a Pampers Baby Dry 6. I'm sure a Size 7 would be a much better fit for me however, it wasn't in stock at the time.

I'm sure any Baby Diaper on the market would work with these reusable extender wings, most of them are "cloth like" so they all use the partial tape & velco for adhesion.

YMMV,

PW

• 3 months later...