LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Poopie Diaper

3 members have voted

1. 1. why are dirty diapers so much fun

• and why is it so embarrising to get changed in front of your sisters

Guest Wetnmessy247

Well people here say I've been a nuisance of sorts, but I can honestly say I haven't done THIS. :o

So...that should count for something, right? :huh:

Anyway, I have trouble understanding this phenomenon: we are all diaper wearers. Some wet. Some mess. Some like me wet AND mess. So why is it rather "disturbing" to see someone engaging in practically the same thing all the rest of us are engaging in? :huh:

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the sun. I mean, if this dude had a wet didy on and posted a pic, how would that be any different from the countless other posts I've seen of people posting themselves in wet/messy diapers? :huh:

So....nice diaper, dude. I like to know others' diapers are full and at max capacity like mine. :wub: But reconsider mking this your intial impression. Not the best way to get friends fight off the bat. :thumbsup:

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

I just read the poll option...

1.) If it's a poll, include more than one option. Otherwise it's a statement, not a poll. ;)

2.) You get changed in front of your sisters? :o

3.) Hopefully this isn't erotic for you. But if it is, I recommend picking up a hobby like doing puzzles or something, besides being changed out of a messy diaper in front of your sisters. :glare:

So why is it rather "disturbing" to see someone engaging in practically the same thing all the rest of us are engaging in? :huh:

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the sun. I mean, if this dude had a wet didy on and posted a pic, how would that be any different from the countless other posts I've seen of people posting themselves in wet/messy diapers? :huh:

But reconsider mking this your intial impression. Not the best way to get friends fight off the bat. :thumbsup:

It's really disturbing, IMO, because this is his first post.

2.) You get changed in front of your sisters?

Not sure where you saw this, but that makes it even more creepy.

Guest Wetnmessy247

He my be a troll...but what he says he likes is the same as me: I like to wet and mess all day. :blush:

So...he just should have taken a different approach to this like "Hey how is everyone?"

The sister thing....yes kind of weird. :huh:

But other than that, you gotta give this guy props for having the balls to post a picture of himself in a wet and poopy diaper, a pic tht clearly shows who he is in the face. ;)

But other than that, you gotta give this guy props for having the balls to post a picture of himself in a wet and poopy diaper, a pic tht clearly shows who he is in the face. ;)

Uh, no I don't.

That photo is pretty blurry when it's made full size. I wouldn't know him if I passed him on the street.

Guest Wetnmessy247

His picture can be made smaller...

If you have a keyboard and mouse, press Cntrl on lower left corner of keyboard, then hold control and move the scroll wheel on mouse up and down, to make the image bigger or smaller.

This technique can be used ANYWHERE on the net.

So yea, I got a good look at his face, and the diaper just seems to be wet, not messy. Typically there is a very faint sign of brown showing through you diaper, sometimes REALLY obvious sign of brown mess peeking out through thr back seat.

But yea, if in public, you WILL smell nasty. Just do what I do and ignore everyones glaring looks and chuckles, and instead imagine how sorry you feel for people who don't know the joys of wet/messy diapers.

I'm sure if everyone were forced to wear a diaper one day, like maybe a globally simultaneous bout of incontinence, and everyone had to wear diapers for the wetting and messing, 99% of the people would be hooked.

Thrn we would be the smelliest, raunchiest, stinky organisms living in our solay system. Aliens from other planets will come here, then immediately leave because of the global smell of mess and wet.

Considering why we're all here there is NO REASON to bash this guy for his actual post and pic.

Considering why we are all here you'd think that certain pieces of information "I like to wear (and use) diapers." Can be safely assumed to be true for 99% of the community and therefore don't need to be stated in every single intro post that pops up. Surely there are other things that define us besides our need to be padded?

Secondly... there are many more tactful and tasteful ways to share what pushes your buttons than the OP has used. Surely we can give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he wouldn't talk this way if he were in a bar or a club... so why should it be permitted here?

It amazes me how many in this community see a post that's a slight bit odd even by our standards then turn instant asshole.

Oh I've always been an asshole... no turning it on or off here. I just call 'em like I see 'em. It's called being frank and honest.

Some folks must think it is too much to ask that the people they share a community with have just the tiniest shred of decency. I guess every one of us should go around all day saying "I like a make a poppy dipper!" to everyone we meet.

Quit sticking up for the wankers... you wonder why the public's opinion of us is so low.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Hey Huckfinn:

I like to make poppy diapers all day, every day.

My day isn't complete unless my diaper is good and poppy.

Sometimes in public I go up to people and say"hey. Guess what? I'm poppy." :roflmao::screwy:

Hey Huckfinn:

I like to make poppy diapers all day, every day.

My day isn't complete unless my diaper is good and poppy.

Sometimes in public I go up to people and say"hey. Guess what? I'm poppy." :roflmao::screwy:

And thus why you will always be the infinite loser. Single, smelly, with a minimum wage job and no hopes of ever making it anywhere in this world... you'll have to go home every evening to fap to your diaper pr0n all alone and wonder why only people on the other side of a computer screen like you. :crybaby:

Guest Wetnmessy247

And thus why you will always be the infinite loser. Single, smelly, with a minimum wage job and no hopes of ever making it anywhere in this world... you'll have to go home every evening to fap to your diaper pr0n all alone and wonder why only people on the other side of a computer screen like you. :crybaby:

Darkfinn:

You SERIOUSLY need to get a sense of humor.

Did you really not see I misspelled "poopy" on purpose??

I said I like to be POPPY all day long.

This was a jab at the other poster who misspelled poopy.

I find it sad that you automatically assume someone is a loser, despite the obvious humor in the post.

Get a f*cking clue, Darkfinn. You obviously have little to no humor.

Go to a circus and harrass the clowns.

Or kick a puppy in the head.

Since it's apparent you see nothing but black in your life.