LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bandwidth Reduction

DailyDi

Okay folks... times are tough right now for everyone, including small businesses. Our ad revenue is down a bunch right now as our usual sponsors just don't have the budget to spend with us that they have in years past. We are continuing to work with them at reduced rates for the good of our site and their businesses that support the ABDL community - but less money means we have to tighten our belts a bit.

With that in mind I am reducing the amount of bandwidth we prepay for with our host to cut $60 a month from our hosting fees (Now $360 a month instead of $420) Currently this should not affect any services, but if bandwidth use goes too high I will need to cut off the video section - which I quite frankly hate anyway.

As always I am dedicated to making this place available to all diaper lovers and those who love them, and will take whatever steps necessary to keep it going. I consider this board, the chat room, the HTML main site and the Photo gallery to be essential items and none of them will go away.

While donations are always welcome and appreciated, this is not meant to be a begging post, just letting everyone know why we are making a change. As always our hosts (way3.com) are working with us to keep our costs as low as possible while maintaining a high-end server environment that can support our audience.

Thanks and Love,

Mikey

P.S. Big thanks to Protex Medical who just came back on board with us, cutting us a check that will cover this months hosting costs! And thanks to all our sponsors for sticking with us and the ABDL community!

Archived