LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Many

So far, over two dozen and going for three. I love it. You people know you rock!

I've gotten out of the closet, out of the bedroom, out of the house. I'm on my BigWheel and on the sidewalk! Guess what? There's other Adult Kids over at the playground. Race 'ya! Last one there is a rotten tomato!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Parents arent exactly attracted to random posts of complaint and groaning, diaperman18.

While I always thought I could only handle one little, I was amazed to learn that two do well together. If nothing else it gives parents the occasional break before one tries to feed the other a mudpie.

Parents arent exactly attracted to random posts of complaint and groaning, diaperman18.

While I always thought I could only handle one little, I was amazed to learn that two do well together. If nothing else it gives parents the occasional break before one tries to feed the other a mudpie.

But what would happen if you had 3 at once. Would your blue hair go green?

• 1 year later...

I would like to reach out to his many adult babies as I possibly can but my fibromyalgia really has limited me in the last several years but it nearly years of parenthood iPad 29 adult babies to take care of boy that's a lot of diapers is that