LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would Ever Be Able To?

Hmmm Punk180.

If one was to wear diapers and then somehow become dependant on using them, would one then be able to become independant (free) from them once more?

Well, incontinence hasn't happened to me in over one-decade-and-one-half (fifteen years) of wishful trying and I wear constantly. In short, NO. Assuming you were toilet trained once in your life, unless you are brain damaged since then (?) you should be able to toilet train yourself once again, assuming you are able to become diaper dependant in the first place.

Out of curiousity...Assuming 180 stands mathematically for a fifty-degree rotation which is a "one-half turn", Why only "half" a Punk?

There is a methodology that would enable one to do exactly what you wish. It is based on the same theories as the Pavlov's dog theory whereas one acts in a certain way or exhibits certain behavioral traits based on an outside trigger, and your trigger would be wearing diapers.

This training is available hynotic files via download from warpmymind.com

Guest Wetnmessy247

I trained with patience and perserverance. It will not happen overnihgt. Or even in a year.

I'd say around my two years mark I had complete bowel incontinence and only a little urine incontinence. It is MUCH harder to train urinary incontinence than it is bowel incontinence. I dunno why.

Now, training OUT of incontinence? Possible. It would take time to regain your muscle control if you ever do at all. But WHY would you want to go back after being incontinent? When I fully achieved it I was like AWESOME!!!! I;ve been, as my sig says, wet and messy 24/7.

Become incontinent in diapers and then regain control when your out of them... idklol

I think this belongs in the "Incontinence desires" section ;) but I'll answer anyway B) From what many have said already, being able to regain control is not a certainty :o Unused muscles atrophy over time and sometimes do not return to a fully functional state :( Even us you do regain control, it is often tenuous for the same reason, leaving you to having to find a bathroom immediately when you feel the need to eliminate :angry: Nobody can know what will happen with you until you try, and then of course it's too late to make any changes :blush:

If it worries you I'd suggest that after you 'un-potty train' you should occasionally try 'holding it' for short periods (while diapered of course :rolleyes: ) to maintain some muscle tone in case you want to go back :thumbsup: That may or may not actually work, but in theory it will give you a better chance.

As always you should read the posts from those with incontinence (both voluntary and unwanted) to see what you're going to get- it may not be what you thought it was going to be :blush:

Bettypooh

It seems that people are trying to explain that full time incontinence takes time and practice. Yes, it is true that the natural unpotty training methodology takes time and practice, but so will all new things one is trying to learn. It is relatively easy to forget bladder and bowel control once the difficult mental block is removed.

I will try and simplify the question that the original poster asked (in my opinion).

Is there a way to become incontinent while wearing diapers, and not while not wearing.

The answer is YES. As I already stated, it is based on the original Pavlov's dog theory, where an object is used to trigger a programmed behavioral response.

There are many hypnosis files available that do this - use the diaper as the trigger and make the wearer incontinent only while they are wearing diapers.

1 - $ Name: DS - DiaperControlsYou Price: $10 Additional Types: Body/Subliminal/Binaural/Link To File

Description: From Diaper Series 2, the act of putting on the diaper makes you wet and mess, the diaper actually forces the incontinence and the longer you wear it the more incontinent you become.

Author: EMG PlayTime: 00:22:15 Added On: 2006-11-08 Downloaded: 248

Your Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 Average Rating: 4.0000 Total Votes: 1 Comments: 1

2- FEMALE VOICED REGRESSION WITH WET & MESS IN DIAPERS ONLY!!!

SC3.jpg

Please note, I have no affiliation to any of these sites, and can't comment on the effectualness of hypnosis as hypnosis effects each individual differently.

Out of curiousity...Assuming 180 stands mathematically for a fifty-degree rotation which is a "one-half turn", Why only "half" a Punk?

Sorry to disapoint you, glendl, 180 is half of 360 degrees, or a circle, not, as you stated 50 degrees. Therefore, 180 degrees is half one rotation. 50 degrees, has little or nothing to do with half rotations. It does happen to be half the boiling temperature of water at standard atmospheric pressure once you are using the Celsius or Centigrade scale.

Would it be, perhaps, 50% that you wish to use as half, being one half of 100%?

Sorry to disapoint you, glendl, 180 is half of 360 degrees, or a circle, not, as you stated 50 degrees. Therefore, 180 degrees is half one rotation. 50 degrees, has little or nothing to do with half rotations. It does happen to be half the boiling temperature of water at standard atmospheric pressure once you are using the Celsius or Centigrade scale.

Would it be, perhaps, 50% that you wish to use as half, being one half of 100%?

babykeiff, I was in a hurry this morning. I meant 50 percent. No offense meant. Glenn in NJ

babykeiff, I was in a hurry this morning. I meant 50 percent. No offense meant. Glenn in NJ

No offense taken. I thought that you meant 50%. I was only making fun of you, but forgot the emotion:P

I had to look that one up. Guess I'm too old to understand anymore. FTMFW - An online chat acronym for "For the mother f***ing win"

Don't feel old. Think of it this way, the OP, a 21 year old, is using an acronym that is around longer than he is, on a site that doesn't need them, and is obviously totally unaware the original reason for computer acronyms.

• Like 1