LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Suggestion For A New Rule

I think there should be a new 'rule' here where if someone posts a topic that has already been discussion multiple times (i.e. almost every topic relating to diapers) members dont just say "already been done" and not answer.

It is perfectly acceptable to give some links to previous threads, as often some members are not aware of the search function and the even using the search function it can take a long time to find what you are looking for.

ohhhh.............. wait................... has this thread been done before? :P

Guest KuroiYukiKit

All these rules are crazy any ways. Ive been on forums where I got all kinds od flack for "necroposting" Or bringing back an old theread, that was still on the front page of the site! And then on others for not doing just that! :rolleyes: Ya cant win!

Unfortunately, due to the focal point of this forum, combined with the amount of people here and the length of time it has been in existence ( sorry DD / repaid, don't mean to make you feel old) most if not all subjects in relation to this has been discussed in some form or another. The value I see in this site is in the support that it gives to other members, and as such, repeating topics are not only occurring, but also an absolute necessity.

I think there should be a new 'rule' here where if someone posts a topic that has already been discussion multiple times (i.e. almost every topic relating to diapers) members dont just say "already been done" and not answer.

It is perfectly acceptable to give some links to previous threads, as often some members are not aware of the search function and the even using the search function it can take a long time to find what you are looking for.

Wait, someone already wrote this?

ohhhh.............. wait................... has this thread been done before? :P

Hey, Sarah. What's up with bogarting my thread the day after I started it? http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=21512

-RMS

hehehe i was doing it as a joke, cause people were talking about multiple topics on this board.. so i was just trying to be a pain in the ass... did it work? :P

Ha! I have to admit that I was . . . um, surprised. But in context, that's funny stuff. It's like performance art!

-RMS

hehehe i was doing it as a joke, cause people were talking about multiple topics on this board.. so i was just trying to be a pain in the ass... did it work? :P

Hey, that was the reason I posted an alternate to the "what are you wearing" topic without the "no sissy clothes" restriction... :thumbsup:

Now now children play nice....

hmm its suprising I say that quite a few times to people and it actully has meaning on these kind of forums :P lol.

I personally don't mind new threds poping up as its refering seeing what the same people say, and often then not there opinions on the subject have changed.

People don't seem to realize that reposting generally keeps forums alive.

Yeah we've discussed anything and everything related to diapers here. But it's new posts that keep opinions circulating.

Example. A person asks about... I don't know... washing plastic pants. I saw that on the board a second ago.

There could ba a thread from a month or two ago where this was discussed.

In that month, DD may have had a few new members join... So making a new thread could circulate these peoples opinions too.

Now if it's a lot to cover and something that can't be answered within a paragraph, go ahead and link an old thread. It's helping out.

But in the end, it's the recurring posts that keep boards alive. People don't want to thumb through massive topics with 15 pages on them. Hell, I rarely look at something with more than 2 because there is so much I want to respond to, but judging by how long the thread is, that response has already been covered or the topic is moving in a different direction.