LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What New Diapers Are Available In Your Area?

What new diapers are available in your area?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which new diapers are available in your area?

• Goodnites for Boys
    • Goodnites for Girls
    • Huggies Pull-Ups for Boys (Learning Designs)
    • Huggies Pull-Ups for Girls (Learning Designs)
    • Depends Adult Briefs
    • Pampers Easy-Ups for Boys
    • Pampers Easy-Ups for Girls
    • Pampers Cruisers Dry-Max
    • Pampers Extra-Protection
    • Other (Please Specify)
    • No new diapers have made it to my area yet
    • "Old" Goodnites for Boys in new "larger-than-Mega" packaging
    • "Old" Goodnites for Girls in "larger-than-Mega" packaging
    • Huggies "Little Movers" Limited Edition "Jean" Diapers
  2. 2. Which of the above, if any, have you purchased?

• Goodnites for Boys
    • Goodnites for Girls
    • Huggies Pull-Ups for Boys (Learning Designs)
    • Huggies Pull-Ups for Girls (Learning Designs)
    • Depends Adult Briefs
    • Pampers Easy-Ups for Boys
    • Pampers Easy-Ups for Girls
    • Pampers Cruisers Dry-Max
    • Pampers Extra-Protection
    • Other (Please Specify)
    • I have not purchased any new diapers/none available yet
    • "Old" Goodnites for Boys in "larger-than-Mega" packaging
    • "Old" Goodnites for Girls in "larger-than-Mega" packaging
    • Huggies "Little Movers" Limited Edition "Jean" Diapers

All right, it's "new diaper season," and there are a lot of new diapers for 2010. While the title for this thread is pretty self-explanatory, I was wondering what new diapers, if any, you've seen in your area? Below is a list of the ones that I'm aware of; if it's incomplete feel free to add to it. I'm including a poll in this thread, but if you've purchased a new/redesigned diaper, I'd appreciate it if you made a note of any noticeable differences between previous and current designs. Below is a list of diapers that I'm aware have changed recently.

- Goodnites for Boys

- Goodnites for Girls

- Huggies Pull-Ups for Boys (Learning Designs)

- Huggies Pull-Ups for Girls (Learning Designs)

- Pampers Cruisers Dry-Max

- Pampers Extra-Protection

- Pampers Easy-Ups for Boys

- Pampers Easy-Ups for Girls

- Depends Adult Briefs

So far I've seen the new Depends, Pampers Easy-Ups for Girls, Pampers Cruisers Dry-Max, Pampers Extra-Protection, and the S/M size Goodnites for Boys. I've purchased the new Huggies Pull-Ups (Learning Designs) for Boys and Girls. My notes on the new Pull-Ups can be found in the Huggies thread in this forum; the biggest change I've noticed is that different designs have anywhere from one to three wetness indicator(s) now rather than the traditional four, and the expansion of the design/graphics on the Pull-Ups themselves. I will purchase the new Goodnites once I find them in the L/XL size.

Anyway, what have you seen and/or purchased? Did you find anything that's really amazing or really poorly designed, or any products with changes that you feel are noteworthy? Please share.

Finally, I should note that in addition to new designs, some "old" designs seem to have been repackaged. For example, I noticed one store selling Size 4T-5T Huggies Pull-Ups (Learning Designs) with the old designs in a 44-count package. The 44-count package has exactly 11 more Pull-Ups than the "Mega" size package, which has 33 size 4T-5T Pull-Ups. Both Boys and Girls versions of this repackaging were available. The packaging was "bag style," just like the "Jumbo" and "Mega" sizes, except it lacked a size marking such as "Jumbo" or "Mega." I'm not sure if these are a store exclusive or not, but I haven't seen them anywhere else (of course, I haven't looked either,) except for the store I initially saw them in. If anybody knows what size the package is, please let me know; the Pull-Ups themselves were size 4T-5T.

EDIT: I added the new "Huggies Jeans" to the poll; I doubt anyone has them in their area yet, but if you do, please let me know. A general location (e.g. your state, nothing too specific of course) would also be helpful so that we can tell where they're being released first. :)

I have been fond of the Assurance brand sold thru Wall-mart. In the last year they discontinued the overnight version of there pull up briefs. Today I discovered they have again changed the pull up briefs by having a for men and woman version. I’m using the first now. So far I’m not overly impressed. The deleted the leak guards, made em thinner and raised the price a buck per package. I guess thats marketing?

Being a DL and looking back over the years I have to say there have few product improvements.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick note, I added the "old Goodnites" in the new larger-than-Mega packaging that I mentioned in another thread; if people want me to add the "old Pull-Ups" in the new larger-than-Mega packaging as well, please just ask. At present, my area seems to now have everything in stock, although I should note that we still don't have the new Goodnites in the L/XL size; only the S/M one, which is why I haven't purchased them yet. Remember, when new diapers arrive in your area, you can delete your previous vote and vote again to show that new diapers have arrived. If you do this though, please post a quick message telling us which new diaper or diapers are now available in your area.

Loveable_guy, thanks for the info; I could add the new gender-specific Assurance briefs to the poll if you wish. From what I understand, Wal-Mart is supposedly discontinuing and updating all of its diaper lines. I keep hearing that their "White Cloud" (baby diapers and training pants) line has been/is being discontinued, but there are still plenty of White Cloud products available in my area. I admittedly don't like to purchase diapers from Wal-Mart though, unless they're a Wal-Mart specific (e.g. White Cloud training pants) diaper. My reasoning for this is actually pretty simple: First, I really don't like Wal-Mart to begin with, for several reasons that I won't go into on this particular section of the forum, so I try to limit what I purchase from them in general. Second, baby diapers, training pants, Goodnites, and similar products, are all exempt from sales tax in my home state. Every store honors this exemption, except for Wal-Mart, which (illegally) charges sales tax on diapers. I also just want to clarify this point to remove any confusion: I wouldn't have a problem with paying sales tax on diapers if the tax was collected legally, my problem is with Wal-Mart effectively breaking the law, and collecting a tax on a tax-exempt item.

In any case, thank you for the information about the Assurance brand update. :)

EDIT: Changed my vote to include the new Huggies Jeans, which are now available in my area

Edited by Dirty Diaper/Maxipad Lover