LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mum Found My Plastic Pants.........

Well she didn't really find them, I left them rolled up in a T-shirt I was wearing on my bed after I had a shower. I cannot believe I forgot them. I was home alone wearing like usual, I had to get ready to goto a friends house, so I showered, got rid of my used diaper and left.

Came home hours later, and I actually picked up my mother from work, I was busy watching the footy a couple hours later, and she came out of my room saying "what are these....baby pants?" Yes they had a baby print all over them. I just said I had them for ages and they were a gag item.

Nothing else was said, she didnt ask anything more and I changed the subject, I wasnt really nervous or anything and I just went back to the TV.

Man I'm an idiot, I've had a few close calls in the last year or so, I left my paci on the window silk about a year ago and I said that was a prank from work. Last year I thought my sister caught on to me when she asked if I was wearing anything under my sweat pants (I was wearing 2 wet abena x-plus's at the time). I posted about that occasion as well, and came to the conclusion as if they think i wear diapers. But now.....

I'm always so cautious and cover my tracks, but twice now the paci and plastic pants, can they put 2 and 2 together??

I know people are going to say your almost 30 and you still live at home blah blah, but Im paying off a house on my own and I just cant afford to move out and I still want to wear......ARGHHHH!

Please tell me they are none the wiser and everything is going to be OK

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

Before I moved out of my parent's place, things I had sometimes were forgotten and found by family members. I had a rolodex of excuses should it happen. I used the "gag prank" thing twice. And one time I actually found an unopened box of pampers when I worked as a cartpusher at walmart. So when that box got discovered, I used the "found them at work" thing. :P

You best not be leaving your pacis lying around. Or plastic pants. Or anything ABDL for that matter. Because it doesn't take long for people to put two and two together. You'd be amazed at what people can guess when connecting the dots. :mellow:

Does she know? Maybe. Maybe not.

Play it cool and don't bring it up to anyone. ;)

30 aand still at home??? You are one big ol' baby. If I were you I would be really depressed because I go 24/7, as you can tell, andliving with parent's makes things SOOOOO much more complicated. Sneaking crap in aand out (pun intended :P )

But now that I have my own apartment, the world is my oyster and I do what I want. Which is being in wet diapers. :blush:

Whats wrong with 30 living at ur parents palce? I don't see a problem in it myself...

as for the 'accident' let outs, maybe on some level u want your family to know?

No that is out of the question, I just stupidly forgot, I just didnt hide them away. The time with the paci, I left it on the window silk in the middle of the night and forgot all about it in the morning. Two silly errors and I think I might be gone. I'm dreading this will lead to someone snooping in my room and finding my stash.

I doubt my mother will have any idea about an ABDL lifestyle......I'm just so worried now.

Whats wrong with 30 living at ur parents palce? I don't see a problem in it myself...

People are in too much of a hurry to move out and be on their own. It'll ruin your "economics" for a lifetime. I stayed with my parents until I could pay for a house. I own my house without any mortgage payments and because of that, I'm planning for a very early retirement. Your living expenses are magnified when you try to "leave the nest" too early. Sure, it's a bit inconvenient and annoying at times, but in the long run it will be worth the hassles. You'll wind up with a lot more money...if you're careful, that is.

Guest Wetnmessy247

My personal opinion is this:

You can be 30 and mess/wet your diapers as much as you want.

You can be 30 and still live with your parents.

But you CANNOT mess/wet your diapers AND live with your parents at 30.

There comes a line where even us big babies need to grow up and move out. Trust me. If society was aware of people in their 30s still in diapers and living with their parents....well society might shun you. In fact, society WILL shun you.

Either one is okay. But not both combined. That's going TOO far in irresponsibility.

But you CANNOT mess/wet your diapers AND live with your parents at 30.

My mom says that's totally not true :)

Truth is, it depends on your situation and relationship with your family.

at 28 years old i see nothing wrong with living at your parents house, but why was she coming out of your room with your laundry?

i do see a problem with a mother going into her 28 year old son's room

i do see a problem with a 28 year old living at his parents house not doing his own laundry

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

Okay:

If you are TRULY incontinent, then you can slide. Like Di.

If you are trained incontinent like me, then no. Get your own place.

If you just wear diapers and wetmess on occasion, still get your own place.

It's bad enough people think we are child molestors. Don't add more fuel to the fire by making us seem like we are hermits in our parent's basements.

hey i live with my boyfriend at his parents house. we've lived here for almost three and a half years now. we both work full time and have a full life and can afford to have our own place. But all four of us enjoy lving in the same house. But we respect each others privacy, their bedroom is downstairs as his mom is in a wheel chair, and ours is upstairs. his dad doesn't come into our bedroom, and we don't go into theirs unless its to help his mom.

We do our own laundry, it we want special food buy it ourself, and go to our own jobs. But like many cultures, we enjoy living with more than one generation in teh house.

and often my boyfriend will put me in diapers, i will use them, we will role play.. all under the same roof.

If you mom respected you she wouldn't go into your room and if you repsected your mother you wouldn't expect her to do your laundry. simply as that.