LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Housework

i just hate doing housework... :crybaby: hoovering dusting washing-up,but the job i hate the most has got to be...changing my bedding :badmood: trying to put the quilt inside the cover,i just seem to end up with me inside it and not the quilt..

and ironing NOOOOOOO i just end up burning myself..

so wife or maid ITS WOMENS WORK ANYWAY :roflmao:

thats a joke before all the little ladies start screaming

Another solution for you might be to take in a diaper slave-baby. There seems to be lots of people here who would step up and volunteer to be taken in as a baby.

I actually don't mind housework as much when I'm wearing a diapy under whatever clothes I'm in. My wife/mommy doesn't care that I'm wearing as long as I do my share of the cleaning. Having an 'accident' almost seems appropriate when I'm cleaning a bathroom anyway! :)

I'm not working at the moment and my wife works full time, so I do almost all the cleaning and cooking. I don't love the housework and I'm having a hard time getting used to planning meals, but I think its only fair and reasonable.

I almost always clean while wearing a diaper under my clothes. I guess that makes it a little more fun.

best book i ever read was a harlequin romance novel, simply because, in a nut shell, high powered female ceo stranded on farm with tall dark and handsome rancher... says at one point

"while she was cooking and cleaning so and so realized she really enjoyed women's work"

BEST

BOOk

EVER!!!

Im surprised no one mentioned this, but why not just get a maid? Thats what my baby and I are going to do. Then the maid will cook food and clean and all that while we are playing. I guess it all comes down to affording it. Im just surprised no one mentioned this yet. Why share the workload when you can give it to someone else entirely!

Im surprised no one mentioned this, but why not just get a maid? Thats what my baby and I are going to do. Then the maid will cook food and clean and all that while we are playing. I guess it all comes down to affording it. Im just surprised no one mentioned this yet. Why share the workload when you can give it to someone else entirely!

simple answer - $$$$$$$$$$$