LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

About Me

I'm a 22 year old straight male and live in the Binghamton, New York area. I've been confused with my emotions toward diapers and adultbaby play like many people here. I have memories as a child, around 3 or 4 years old stealing my younger brothers diaper and pacifier. Its very confusing to me to want to wear diaper and I feel isolated because of this. Don't get me wrong, I love my live and get along with people very well. I'm just trying to figure out this side of me. I wish to meet a girl in the area into this and to talk with but I know the chances are very slim. I've been apart of this forum for awhile, but this my first real post.

Welcome to the boards, adutbaby5! Congratulations on your first post!!! You should be able to find yourself and discover a few things that drive your desires on this site. Unfortunately, many of us here don't know why we do what we do, but we have found some level of understanding and acceptance.

I do believe "Munches" are held in the New York area if your are serious about meeting others that participate in this lifestyle/fetish. However, from what I've read and observed, finding acceptance in a girl is far more important than finding answers.

Welcome to Daily Diapers, our Home away from Home!

Look for a Littles Munch in Binghamtom, if there isn't one consider finding at least one or two other people into this and start your own. Its a simple as just getting together for an Ice Cream!

If you look hard enough and long enough you can find her!

Guest Wetnmessy247

Welcome to DD ya big baby!!

Hopefully your welcome is more warm than mine. I didn't have that great of a welcome. I assumed wrongly a lot of people enjoyed messing but...oh well.

Welcome welcome!!!