LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have You Ever Been Sniffed?

Guest Wetnmessy247

I feel I am a "representative" of the minority that likes being messy/stinky in public. We ARE out there....just not too many of us.

But I won't start another thread whose main topic is being messy in public. An error of judgement on my behalf, I guess.

But I still love this site.

As a part of the group who has no issues with pooing in public, Puddin' must at least put forth that regular bathing is a *must*. Cleanliness is next to Godliness ♥

Guest Wetnmessy247

I do not intentionally go out and "shit" while in public. I am trained incontinent (yes, some people want it) so when I AM "shitting" it's not like I squat down and push in front of people. I have little control of my...muscles...down there so it just happens. :)

....Maybe that is where the phrase "shit happens" comes from. Hmm. :P

Messing is not very different from wetting when you think about it. Both times you are releasing things from your body that A.) feels good coming out, B.) feels good in a diaper, and C.) both have particular odors.

It seems unfair to blast on someone when in reality we all smell to a certain degree. Trust me, when you wet it doesn't go unnoticed. So it seems unfair to say I am wrong being messy/wet in publc when everyone else has no problem at all pissing theirselves while talking to people.

I have read many threads of people ASKING what it feels like to wet in public, around people, in the store. One thread in particular was going on bout someone stnding in the diper aisle na basically flooding his diaper with people in the aisle with him.

So how is wetting around people different from messing around people? They are one and the same. :huh:

I actually feel bd now that a community wich society frowns upon is frowning on ME. So it makes me feel really low and sad. :(

Like I said before, I don't "shit" in public. It falls out typically with me not knowing. And I don't intentionally make others smell my messyness. It is just a byproduct of being messy/wet 24/7.

Finally, I've gotten people here saying I should bth every day.

Is it wrong to just use baby wipes on my non-shower days? :mellow:

I mean, I wipe it all up really good so there's no mess leftover. I assume the moisture from the wipes is even to constitute "clean".

I have a schedule. I like to keep it likeI have for years. I have achieved what a lot want: fecal and urinary incontinece.

My insomni suuuuucccckkkks. Can't sleep so I felt like explaining some misconceptions about my tactics here. I will not change out of this very wet and messy diaper in the morning in about....7 hours. No diaper rash!! My skin is super awesome and durable. It can stand exposure to mess/wet for hours and hours on end. I'm very stinky right now IN MY APARTMENT. :blush:

I purposely avoid public as much as I can, not willingly approach people, engage in convo, then shit myself with a smile.

Hope I clarified things. :)

Puddin' axshually trained to full dual incon for a while so you're preaching to the choir. Still, you should be making dietary adjustments that help to minimize your odor in public - and supplements and charcoal don't have to be the answer, either. My experience was that after achieving full dual incon that my poo had very little aroma to to it at all and came three or so times a day in small amounts not tooo long after meals. Such poos were fine to go for a little while without changing ~ in-fact, often it would happen in my late afternoon lecture and I might not end up changing until dinner time or after. But still, shower, Mister! Shower twice a day :3