LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Phenias & Ferb

A recent episode has Doofensmurtz (sp?) plotting to destroy the adult diaper factory with anti-glue. We don't get to hear the backstory for this because Perry has to impersonate the dad for the father/daughter sack race, and thus gets called off of the mission. The second part of the episode has the bully carrying Baljeet in one of those baby pouches because it's better for his back to do so.

The show itself has many references, with Perry, the bully, and Carl ending up in diapers in different points, and Baljeet often mentioning needing new underwear. So, one does have to wonder a bit about the writers...

I wouldn't worry about the writers on that show. It's insane, and I love it. It's the only Disney show I can even stand watching anymore. And I remember the episode you're talking about and I was very sad that Perry had stuff to do because I was curious about the back story... :(

-Sophie

• 4 months later...

Did you guys see the "Love Boat" episode?

The bully was wearing a diaper, and specifically said "Look at me, I'm wearing a diaper.", to represent Cupid in 2 scenes (Baljeet at a table with his girlfriend, and Candace at the same table with Jeremy).

Oh, and just an fyi, it's "Phineas"...

Oh, and just an fyi, it's "Phineas"...

Can't believe I didn't catch that... :mellow:

But yeah, I saw that episode, but not in a while... I really like that show. The "The Summer Belongs To Us" movie was soooooo good. ^_^

"You believe in us, and we believe in you, so through the transitive property of belief, you believe in yourself!"

Epic.

-Sophie

they have a phineas and ferb karaoke cd on sale on the disney store site....

if yoiu notice, lots of cartoons recently (sponge bob, family guy, american dad, fairly odd parents, phineas and ferb) all have some of the same references... its because the writers are all friends! no seriously they know each other, and many of the voices are the same

did you know Lorenzo Lamas did the voice of Meep

and malcom mcdowel (alex from clock work orange, among many other great films) is the voice of ferb's british grandfather.

but anyway the writers know each other and are friends... another example, adam west is in both family guy and fairly odd parents, both of which also have diaper references...

and malcom mcdowel (alex from clock work orange, among many other great films) is the voice of ferb's british grandfather.

OMG SO COOL! I didn't know that!!

but anyway the writers know each other and are friends... another example, adam west is in both family guy and fairly odd parents, both of which also have diaper references...

I noticed that... I didn't know they were all friends though.

Sarah should do those "The More You Know" commercials.

-Sophie

I personally like Phineas and Ferb more than Family Guy... Family Guy is funny and all, IMO, but I like the structure and reacurrances and storyline of P&F.

-Sophie

Family guy suffers from a serious case of Seth MacFarlane. Though it was "freakin' sweet" when Quagmire ripped Brian an new one... And when Stewie beat the crap out of him over the money... But the show just gets way too liberal for my taste sometimes...

Phineas & Ferb is a lot more enjoyable. Also, I'm surprised no one mentioned John O'Hurley as the mayor.

So I just saw a new episode, but I only caught the last six minutes. Apparently, Dr. D was going to make the tri-state area smell like dirty diapers. It's the episode where Candice drinks a growth potion. So if anyone could fill me in on the actual details, that'd be cool. lol

-Sophie