LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers In Public

On 4/14/2024 at 11:59 AM, ValentinesStuff said:

I was going to say not to this, then I thought about it and I really couldn't say either way. If it hasn't swapped over to more in diapers than not, it will soon.

I wore diapers for the first four years of my life, and a little bit into the fifth year.   I went all the way to 24 before I ever wore another one, and then only sporadically for the next twenty years.   That's a lot of years of wearing underwear in public.  

For the last 10 years, I'd would say I've worn diapers in public far more than underwear (although I do wear boxers over my diaper).

25 minutes ago, spark said:

I wore diapers for the first four years of my life, and a little bit into the fifth year.   I went all the way to 24 before I ever wore another one, and then only sporadically for the next twenty years.   That's a lot of years of wearing underwear in public.  

For the last 10 years, I'd would say I've worn diapers in public far more than underwear (although I do wear boxers over my diaper).

I have no idea when I was potty trained, but from then until I was in my early 20s I didn't wear a diaper in public, I had worn make shift diapers in private. Then just sporadically for the next 5 to 10 years. After that I began wearing more until one day I realized that I hadn't worn anything but a diaper for months, and since I haven't worn anything else.