LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You Might Be A Ab/Dl...

Wow. I've been a lurker for over a year, but I simply couldn't resist registering to reply to this topic! :P

My contributions:

1) If you can lucidly explain the build quality of Depends versus Bambino's.

2) If your budget contains a monthly line item for "Disposable Income." (double entendre)

3) If you know what SAP is, and - furthermore - how much volume of water it displaces per gram.

4) If you can recognize a brand of adult diaper strictly by color.

5) If you can recognize a brand of adult diaper strictly by wetness indicator pattern.

6) If you can recognize a brand of adult diaper strictly by timbre of crinkle it emits.

7) If you've ever deliberately purchased and consumed a large soda for a 3-hour movie -- with no intent of missing a single frame.

8) If you've ever taken a 14-hour car trip without a single pit stop.

9) If your list of top three nemesis consists of: a) my ex-wife/husband, B) that pigtailed bully girl from kindergarten, and c) toilets.

And - without further ado:

10) If you've made it through this whole list and can identify with at least 5 out of 10 points.

Cheers! :thumbsup:

You can remember when the Attends brand was a really good diaper...

The sight of a white plastic bag reminds you to buy more diapers...

The scent of baby powder is like heaven...

you have a code word for 'diaper'...

If you've ever looked at any attractive person and said, "Now if only she were in a diaper..."

If you try to pass by--let alone walk through--the diaper aisle of a store without showing off your interest.

If you've felt the slightest twitter at the mere mention of the words "diaper" or "big baby" in a TV show or film.

If you've ever watched an attractive person caring for a young child and thought "I wish that were me..." :thumbsup:

You can't be in a relationship with someone who doesn't know that you're an AB/DL because you couldn't go one night without sucking your thumb, clutching your blankie or teddy-bear, and wearing a diaper. <3