LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello Experienced Ab Finally Joining This Place

Guest Wetnmessy247

Guest Wetnmessy247

Well I've been an AB/DL for about 10 years now and have loved every second of it :blush: I've been reading this site for some time and finally decided to bite the bullet and join. it would be nice to make some friends at least here -_- I don't have too many friends in my life anyway because my ABness kind of drives a lot of people away :glare: Most people don't understand the joys of being wet and messy almost 24/7 :P

Don't get me wrong I don't spend 247 in soiled diapers. I just spend a majority of every day wet, and a smaller portion messy.

Yes it stinks. That's what drives a lot of people away. I don't have too many people over to my apartment, and one of my neighbors has actively complained of the stench to my landlord :angry:

BUUUUTTTT......they say they won't do anything about it as long as I pay my rent :)

So yea I plan on spending a lot of time posting here. It seems like a friendly place.

Back to my completely soaked and soiled Abena Plus. Been in it forabout 4 hours :P I have tough skin so I don't start getting diaper rash till around 7 hours :o

Well I've been an AB/DL for about 10 years now and have loved every second of it :blush: I've been reading this site for some time and finally decided to bite the bullet and join. it would be nice to make some friends at least here -_- I don't have too many friends in my life anyway because my ABness kind of drives a lot of people away :glare: Most people don't understand the joys of being wet and messy almost 24/7 :P

Don't get me wrong I don't spend 247 in soiled diapers. I just spend a majority of every day wet, and a smaller portion messy.

Yes it stinks. That's what drives a lot of people away. I don't have too many people over to my apartment, and one of my neighbors has actively complained of the stench to my landlord :angry:

BUUUUTTTT......they say they won't do anything about it as long as I pay my rent :)

So yea I plan on spending a lot of time posting here. It seems like a friendly place.

Back to my completely soaked and soiled Abena Plus. Been in it forabout 4 hours :P I have tough skin so I don't start getting diaper rash till around 7 hours :o

Not to sound mean to a newbie (of DD), but if you've gotten complaints of the smell from your neighbors, that's a tad inconsiderate and you should try to neutralize the smell of the apartment by taking out used diapers promptly and using air fresheners, or something...

Other than that, welcome to DD.

~ moogle

Guest Wetnmessy247

Oh I employ a varitety of odor killers.

I love scented candles.

I think this guy just has a really good sense of smell. <_<

Also, I have two cats and a dog in my apartment so I guess it is a mixture of cat litter, dog, and my diaperedness. :rolleyes:

I have never asked my neighbor personally how bad it is. I was just told by my landlord about a month ago of the complaint. :badmood:

My garbage disposal also got clogged awhile back and I spent FOREVER getting THAT cleaned up and smelling good.

Messy diapers only stay in my apt for a day to three days before I take them out to the trash. I employ methods of stink killer for them while they are in my closet.

And no, that's not being rude of you. Thank you. :thumbsup:

Welcome to the apartment. Might try a silver stake or something to make sure your neighbor is human. (kidding dont try that)

Welcome to the boards :)

Guest Wetnmessy247

I haven't tried the stake but I did sneak in ten pounds of garlic into their apartment.

Maybe the stank is coming from the garlic and not my dirty didies. :)

Oh I employ a varitety of odor killers.

I love scented candles.

I think this guy just has a really good sense of smell. <_<

Also, I have two cats and a dog in my apartment so I guess it is a mixture of cat litter, dog, and my diaperedness. :rolleyes:

I have never asked my neighbor personally how bad it is. I was just told by my landlord about a month ago of the complaint. :badmood:

My garbage disposal also got clogged awhile back and I spent FOREVER getting THAT cleaned up and smelling good.

Messy diapers only stay in my apt for a day to three days before I take them out to the trash. I employ methods of stink killer for them while they are in my closet.

And no, that's not being rude of you. Thank you. :thumbsup:

Welcome to DailyDiapers!

Also not wanting to sound mean - but why do you not take the dirty diapers (presumably bagged tightly) out to the trash DAILY? I do it out of consideration for my wife and anyone who might come by as well as for hygienic reasons. Sorry but I am not quite sure...

Guest Wetnmessy247

Yes they stay tightly bagged with many air fresheners.

They usually get taken out daily but sometimes I forget and they stay an extra day or two. Well...not forget. Just I get busy and have to put it off. I try to toss daily though.

I do like to be as hygeinic as an AB can be. :closedeyes:

Your neighbours seem very interested in your diapers . . .

I doubt they can really smell your diapers hidden beneath many air fresheners, and deep in your closet,

That they even know you wear diapers shows a keen perception of one who has been checking out your bottom!

Maybe a repressed DL living next door?

I have also heard of neighbours going through the trash, then getting vendictive after they find an unexpected surprise!! :o

Personally I think messy diapers are so much fun!

Guest Wetnmessy247

It never occurred to me he may be sifting through garbage. <_<

However, I live in a complex right across from the college, so I doubt anyone would be brave enough to sift through a public college dumpster like that.

All though, I have the balls to be messy all the time, so ya never know! :lol:

Guest Wetnmessy247

Well I haven't had the FULL support I thought I would get on here. Thank you much abrera for being kind. :)

I must have worded things wrongly. My apt is usually a good smelling place, that is no dirty diapers stanking it up. And only one neighbor has complained of the stench. Everyone else seems fine. I think it helps being on the second floor, because I think odors rise. The downside to being on the second floor is the entire floor squeaks. :(

Other than that, I think I am as good a neighbor as they come. Heck, about a week ago I serched through a online sex offender databse and was shocked to find out a guy in the next building has a felony child molestation charge. :o

I think a stinky apartment is much more appropriate than that! :P