LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Advice On Buying Plastic Panyts Locally

I really would like to purchase some plastic pants, but my current living and credit situation prevents me from buying online. Are there any local places that might carry them in stock? Is there a way to find these places? All advice is really appreciated!

The last place I could find adult-sized diaper covers locally was a Rite-Aid which is now closed :huh: And they only offered Salk Sani-pants in PUL, not plastic :( Your credit doesn't affect your getting a prepaid debit card (mine is through Green Dot), just beware the 'gift card' prepaids which many online sellers will not accept :o Some sellers will accept money orders via snail-mail which is how I bought my first pair :rolleyes: As for your 'living situation', most sellers ship discreetly ;) Ask questions before buying to know what to expect B) If none of that works for you then start calling medical supply stores- you might get lucky and you might not, but you won't know till you try :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

Some surgical supply places carry teh sanipants. They are a plasticized fabric. I think most online sellers still will take paper orders with money orders. Your order will not be shipped until the money clears. And some of teh catalogues like Dr Leonards carry lightweight plastic pants.

The last place I could find adult-sized diaper covers locally was a Rite-Aid which is now closed :huh: And they only offered Salk Sani-pants in PUL, not plastic :( Your credit doesn't affect your getting a prepaid debit card (mine is through Green Dot), just beware the 'gift card' prepaids which many online sellers will not accept :o Some sellers will accept money orders via snail-mail which is how I bought my first pair :rolleyes: As for your 'living situation', most sellers ship discreetly ;) Ask questions before buying to know what to expect B) If none of that works for you then start calling medical supply stores- you might get lucky and you might not, but you won't know till you try :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

OR...or..You could wait till someone buys the wrong size and gives them to you... :whistling:

I buy my disposables in a med supply store that carries both the sanipants and packaged sets of three plastic pants. I'd gotten a pair or two of the sanipants early on in my diaper use, but I've not tried the plastic pants they carry.

I say this only by way of saying that you may find a med supply store that carries some very basic styles of plastic pants. I agree also that there may be ways for you to get around the credit issue in obtaining pants online.