LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abdl Auctions

Guest PeteM

Have joined too as babycraigy.

I think your site is an excellent idea, I've also had the embarrasing ebay feedback! just hope more & more people join.

I think you should probably approach various AB sellers from ebay (i know this has already been mentioned & you do not want your account to be suspended for soliciting, but I think if you are polite & only approach AB/DL sellers there shouldn't be an problem). (you could always create another ebay account just in case).

Perhaps you could also e-mail other ABDL stores to see if they are willing to sell some items via your site, perhaps end of line items etc.

Just had a look around the site & noticed 1 or 2 spelling errors.

In the wanted ads & also in Categories:

Swim DIapers (capital I)

Furnature (Funiture)

Is it possible to have multiple currencies GBP & USD? Perhaps get a live exchange rate from xe.com?

Anyway, I hope this takes off. I'll hopefully be selling 1 or 2 items & buying tons more in the near future.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have joined too as babycraigy.

I think your site is an excellent idea, I've also had the embarrasing ebay feedback! just hope more & more people join.

I think you should probably approach various AB sellers from ebay (i know this has already been mentioned & you do not want your account to be suspended for soliciting, but I think if you are polite & only approach AB/DL sellers there shouldn't be an problem). (you could always create another ebay account just in case).

Perhaps you could also e-mail other ABDL stores to see if they are willing to sell some items via your site, perhaps end of line items etc.

Just had a look around the site & noticed 1 or 2 spelling errors.

In the wanted ads & also in Categories:

Swim DIapers (capital I)

Furnature (Funiture)

Is it possible to have multiple currencies GBP & USD? Perhaps get a live exchange rate from xe.com?

Anyway, I hope this takes off. I'll hopefully be selling 1 or 2 items & buying tons more in the near future.

Hey thank you for pointing out the spelling issues, I will fix them right away, as far as the currency, when you are looking at a live auction page there is a place next to the price listing that says convert. This will tell you the current going price in that currency you require. I hope this is what you meant, if not let me know and I will see what I can do for you...

I will check into the E-Bay thing as you and some others spoke of, and if anyone else wishes to help in that area or pass the word along I may throw in a free pack of 24 Medium attends.. :)

I am working on the site again a little today so look at it later and tell me what you think...

Glad to be of assistance.

The currency converter is cool & is exactly what I meant. (guess I didn't really look hard enough)!

Just wondered if sometime in the future you could maybe have the price shown in your own countries (based on your country setting in profile), currency (possibly in a smaller font under the price in the listed currency) - I think it's be better then having a pop-up, but that's just me. It works fine as it is, so don't worry about what I suggest!

Think I might have a look through my eBay saved sellers list & send some e-mails for you!

Glad to be of assistance.

The currency converter is cool & is exactly what I meant. (guess I didn't really look hard enough)!

Just wondered if sometime in the future you could maybe have the price shown in your own countries (based on your country setting in profile), currency (possibly in a smaller font under the price in the listed currency) - I think it's be better then having a pop-up, but that's just me. It works fine as it is, so don't worry about what I suggest!

Think I might have a look through my eBay saved sellers list & send some e-mails for you!

Will definatly add that to list of to do's hat is an excellent idea too thanks for the idea!!

Perhaps your site should have a Twitter feed so that anyone following you on Twitter will be notified of any good deals.

This is actually possible for me, I will look into it and see what I can do.. I will get back to you soon on that Promis!!

Edited:

Ok this is pretty simple to do and I found the instructions on how to do it along with the files needed to work with the site.. Will take some doing but I will do it..

May take me a week as I am working alot away from home but I will add this feature if all agree it would be worth while..

...it does redirect the page though instead of opening a new window or tab...

It doesn't matter to me because I always hold CTRL when I click a link anyway, but I feel people would prefer a new window opening as not to ruin their forum time. But I might be wrong. Make a poll? lol

-Sophie

Well we are finaly listed on google.

Search abdl auctions and we come up first, now to figure out how to get us to show up for simple key words like abdl, diaper lovers, etc.

Any seo people feel like giving any suggestions?

Also will be geeting an SSL certificate in the next few days for added security.

Any blogger out there that can do a few blogs on abdl auctions would help a lot to I am sure.

On a side note: I think we need a national day amongst us abdl's called national diaper day. Hehe

Well sounded cool anyway lol.

• 4 weeks later...

Will do thx :)

Well I did but have as of yet gotten fee a reply.. I have not worked on the site in a while but I think I am just going to make the auction site free for all to use. The only fee will be if someone want to get pay pal verified..

I will remove all fees within the next few days...

Well I did but have as of yet gotten fee a reply.. I have not worked on the site in a while but I think I am just going to make the auction site free for all to use. The only fee will be if someone want to get pay pal verified..

I will remove all fees within the next few days...

Ok as of this morning all fees have been removed and abdlauctions is a free site. As mentioned before the only fee that one can incur is if you choose to become pay pal verified. This is $1.00 per year.

Have a great day!

• 3 weeks later...

I am currently looking for some suggestions for categories and sub categories for the auction site. Any suggestions would be helpful.

The response to the site has been slow going but in time I hope it plays a helpful role for everyone. I have been working on it the last few days making some improvements but at this point need some help in the category listing area.

Let me know if you think of any and i will gladly get them added. Many thanks to all that have registered thus far we are always open to your suggestions.

Have a great day!

I am currently looking for some suggestions for categories and sub categories for the auction site. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Here are my suggestions:

Diapers

* Cloth Diapers

* Disposable Diapers

* Youth Diapers

* Baby Diapers

* Swim Diapers

Clothing

* Baby Style Clothes

* Plastic Pants

* Pull-On Pants

* Accessories

Furniture

* Beds

** Bed Covers

* Cribs

* High Chairs

Hope that helps!

Bed covers are furniture?? Are pillows buildings now???

Two asterisks designate subcategory.

**** means I'm cursing at you for trying to inject logic.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Just a quick note that I saw: "furniture" is spelled wrong in the category and wanted section, never got much further than that, just thought you might want to know and correct it :P