LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

April 17 Munch Madison And Milwaukee

BabyCharley

Date/Time: Saturday, April 17, 2:30 PM and 4:00 PM

Location: Culver’s, 2102 W Beltline Hwy, Madison, WI 53713 and Dave and Buster’s, 2201 North Mayfair Road, Wauwatosa, WI 53226

I will be at Culver’s from 2:30 till 2:45 to meet. At 2:45, We will start arranging a carpool and heading to Dave and Buster’s. If you wish to go on your own, thats fine too. Those that carpool may be asked to contribute a little to offset to cost of gasoline. For those that live in the Milwaukee area, just meet us at Dave and Buster’s

When we get to Dave and Buster’s, we will meet in the lobby near the front doors till around 4:15, then go in as a group. If you get there later than that, look for the guy in the elmo shirt and the small green elephant.

Directions to Culvers: From the westbound beltline, take exit 259 (Todd Dr) Bear to the right on the service road(basically making a big backwards u turn). Culver’s will be about 1/4 mile on the left.They share a driveway with Steinhafel’s furniture (Its visible from the beltline. From the eastbound side, take Exit 259(Todd Dr)- Go straight onto the service rd. Turn left onto Todd, then immediately right onto the other service rd. Culver’s will be about 1/2 mile on your left.

Directions to Dave and Busters can be found at: http://www.daveandbusters.com/locations/default.aspx

If you are using Madison Metro bus service, Route 40 has a stop right at Culver’s driveway.

Details

Once you arrive at Culvers, I will be wearing a bright red Elmo shirt, have a small green elephant(the one in my profile pic) either on the table or my beltloop, and be sitting in the backroom somewhere.

Age limit is 18+, Dress is vanilla street clothes(No AB wear please) Discreet diapers are ok. Basic rule of thumb is to dress as if going out to lunch with coworkers. The only cost is if you choose to get something to eat/drink or attend the after munch activity. RSVP’s aren’t necessary, but if you do, I will know to be looking for you. My email is charleymatthew@yahoo.com

A munch is simply meeting other people that are interested in the ageplay scene. The biggest thing to expect is conversation about any topic that the attendees choose to bring to the table.(could range from vanilla topics to ageplay to other kinks)

Looking ahead our May munch will be on May 16 with the after-munch activity being TBD.

• 3 weeks later...

Since I don't require RSVP's, it is really impossible to even guess how many people will make it. Some munches have as few as 5 people and others have as many as 15 so my guess would be to expect somewhere between those two numbers. I hope you can make it. Im looking forward to a great time and meeting new friends!