LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Time Buying Nappies ... Which Should I Get?

I'm going by what's available in Tescos, firstly because they have self-checkouts, and secondly because I have to go there anyway to pick up some other stuff. :thumbsup:

They have Tena pants. Are these any good? The word "discrete" on the package kind of puts me off lol, they look like they might be a bit thin?

The second option is to go for something like Underjams or Drynites for teens, but I'm worried they will be toooo small.

What do you think I should go for? :blush:

I'm going by what's available in Tescos, firstly because they have self-checkouts, and secondly because I have to go there anyway to pick up some other stuff. :thumbsup:

They have Tena pants. Are these any good? The word "discrete" on the package kind of puts me off lol, they look like they might be a bit thin?

The second option is to go for something like Underjams or Drynites for teens, but I'm worried they will be toooo small.

if you can, get Abena Abri-Form, they are the best i've tried and there not thin

the tena ones might be a bit thin for what other teana do thet havee you what size are you cos then i can help

the drynights might fit if your a small in uk size not sure that the underjams will

Pull ups suck. They are made for people that drip and spurt so if you want to really pee you will probably leak. If they have a tape on diaper go for that.

Goodnites and Underjams are too small for anyone bigger than a young teenager. Many adults cram themselves into them and pretend that's how a diaper should fit.

I ended up getting the Underjams, though they only had the boy colours. I'm not generally a fan of the girly designs but the underjam ones didn't look too bad.

Just had a quick try to check if I could actually fit into one and I do, though only just. :thumbsup:

wow you must be very small then lol cos the underjams that i seen would not fit me but the drynights doo

just watch out you might leak cos the underjams dont hold that much thats what i got told

You'd be better off buying off the internet if you want nappies that feel and absorb like baby nappies. The UK is terrible for nappies!

You'd be better off buying off the internet if you want nappies that feel and absorb like baby nappies. The UK is terrible for nappies!

I wouldn't say the UK was terrible for nappies. All the store brand ones in the US seem to be absolute pap!

Could try a mobility store, they usually have some better brands

I wouldn't say the UK was terrible for nappies. All the store brand ones in the US seem to be absolute pap!

Could try a mobility store, they usually have some better brands

thanks loopy now know what u should of said for loking in the uk

yeah like loopy said ask at your mobilty store they will have better choice there

If those were your choices I would have gone with goodnites, they are a bit bigger and from my experience hold more. I haven't tried the new depends pullups, but last time I tried them I think they held about the same as the goodnites.

Well your age tells me you are probably still living at home and you parents probably don't know, so for now buying at the store is your best bet. Most teenage girls can fit into youth pull-ups (Goodnites/Drynites or Underjams) sold at most stores, but like everyone here says you will have to be careful since they are made for small wettings and not big ones.

There is also a slim possibility if you weigh like 100lbs or less, that you will be able to fit into Pampers Cruisers Size 7.

Adult Pull-ups will hold more, but they not nearly as cute. Adult Diapers you can find at most stores are pretty crappy too, so don't get disappointed by what you find there.

Once you get your own place and/or head off to college/university you can start ordering offline. Diapers there are 1,000 times better than anything you can find at a store. So keep your head up and until then check out the review page and/or websites that sell Adult Diapers (usually called briefs).