LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So.... Baby Powder!

First time buying baby powder. I had always intended to and it's relatively cheap, I just kept forgetting hehe.

So I was pretty excited about it, was curious for the feel and the smell.

Then I opened it up and started thinking.... how do I put this on?

lol

I mean I guess I could try the actual baby way and lay on my back and what not to apply it, but it seems rahter complicated that way and I don't really know how much to apply.

So some basic questions from the beginner! One, how should I put it on, and two how much?

Thanks again everyone! I'd just rather do things a more effective way then waste a bunch trying lol

Put a diaper under your butt, lay on your back, sprinkle away!

You shouldn't be too worried about your first time with the amount... but if you're concerned, only turn the little knobby thing half way so it comes out slower.

It's really cheap stuff so you shouldn't worry about using too much. Plus, the more you have the better. IMO.

-Sophie

Put a diaper under your butt, lay on your back, sprinkle away!

You shouldn't be too worried about your first time with the amount... but if you're concerned, only turn the little knobby thing half way so it comes out slower.

It's really cheap stuff so you shouldn't worry about using too much. Plus, the more you have the better. IMO.

-Sophie

Sophie knows...this is a good approach!

First time buying baby powder. was curious for the feel and the smell.

after your next shower, open the cannister of baby powder and sprinckle about a teaspoon full on your cupped palm; then apply the powder to your other arm pit.

Repeat using the other hand and powdering your other arm pit. Baby powder is a wonderful underarm deoderant! Next wash remaining powder off your hands before putting on your cloths, otherwise you will have powder streaks on your cloths and someone may ask "What's that?"

I like hot spicy foods which taste great but irritate the heck out of sensitive mucouse tissues coming out the other end. Baby powder is good for that burning itch also. Use it generously. Apply to your diaper area as noted above.

No one wants to talk about the caking issue, eh? I know I'm not the only one who's experienced. it -

I guess I'll answer your questions in order, then add my Extra Value Zeal. . .

Whether I'm standing or sitting, I tend to either sprinkle the powder, or just point and shoot. Both methods work fairly well, and I like the fact that I don't have to get powder all over my hands. (I'd hate to see some of you folks' fingernails!)

When laying down, I'll sprinkle. On the diaper area, under the bottom, and just a little more down the length of the diaper itself.

When standing, or other positions, I sprinkle a small amount in the front, and then pull out the back of my diaper, and will typically "point and shoot" (just give it a lil' squeeze!) This is done after fastening the diaper. A couple of pats on the bottom will disperse it enough to spread out as you move.

I have found, though, that there can be too much of a good thing - baby powder clumps when wet. Just one squeeze too many, or even too hard, can make the next change a bit less expedient, and kinda icky. Its like a cakey snowstorm in your diaper, and yes, some of the snow is yellow. The clumps gather in places like leg pits; on top of, or around shafts; in buttcracks, near the top; and ballwrinkles.

In extreme cases, it can bind to your skin, clog your pores and cause you to breakout or develop other irritations.

Just go easy, 'K?

I sometimes use powder, if I have the money to splurge on it.

1: Powder diaper and put it own.

2: Put diaper on and then squeeze powder into diaper from waistband.

The amount is generally up to personal preference. I like a fair amount of it, myself.

I agree with those of you who say but a diaper under your butt, lay down, and sprinkle. As for the caking, I've never really used so much it cakes so I can't help you there. There's nothing like the feel and scent of baby powder to spark those happy baby memories!

Guest Wetnmessy247

Oh gosh the feeling of putting on a fresh diaper and then pouring on the baby powder is just heavenly. :wub:

I sometimes go to the baby powder in the local store and just get taken away to heaven. :)

Word of advice: don't get too liberal or you may end up getting powder all over your pet dog :blush:

• Like 1