LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just A Thought

paulie

has anyone else had the same thought that some company should make a goodnite style diaper for adults, i just think it would be fun to have them in adult sizes so you can have a different feeling when wearing diapers or role playing.

let me know what you think about this idea

I agree wholeheartedly.

Depend is apparently coming out with a line of "underwear" like diapers. I'm hoping those will be pullup-esque minus the cute prints. But they're likely to fail. They're spensive.

-Sophie

just had another thought that goes inline with the first, an adult diaper that is an identical copy of a baby diaper not necessarily plastic, since most baby diapers anymore are not and there are a few good plastic ones out. i am talking bout a diaper that has the stretchy sides and everything that a baby diaper now a days has, including prints, designs, sent, and any other detail you could think of, just bigger and for the abdl community

Paulie...

The AB community has been awaiting that day for a VERY VERY long time...

And I promise, the second that diaper comes out... oh you'll know. Everyone will. And That company will make millions.

-Sophie

Guest KuroiYukiKit

There are a lot of newer designs for diapers that would be both extremely effective and just plain cute. As it was seen with ABU's cushies its an extremely popular idea. ;) As an adult kid any company that would make a proper pull-up would regularly have my money hands down, but we just gotta wait till the proper machines are made and some group finally takes the step!

I really REALLY wish that the folks at Bambino would make a Goodnite style product. A pull-up with full coverage padding that goes all the way to the top of the waistband both front and rear, and some cute designs.

I wonder if they could modify a Secure brand pull-up and make it work?

I agree wholeheartedly.

Depend is apparently coming out with a line of "underwear" like diapers. I'm hoping those will be pullup-esque minus the cute prints. But they're likely to fail. They're spensive.

-Sophie

They've had those for years. They've recently just changed them to be gender-specific.

just had another thought that goes inline with the first, an adult diaper that is an identical copy of a baby diaper not necessarily plastic, since most baby diapers anymore are not and there are a few good plastic ones out. i am talking bout a diaper that has the stretchy sides and everything that a baby diaper now a days has, including prints, designs, sent, and any other detail you could think of, just bigger and for the abdl community

I was an 80's baby so I am partial to the plastic backed disposables, however your idea would be rather fun