LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Life Changes....

has your diaper life changed over time?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. have you become more or less a AB over time

• yes more AB
    • NO, No Change
    • I'm a DL always been a DL
    • I have no idea what your talking about...
    • yes, LESS AB
  2. 2. has your role (if you had one) Changed

• AB to DADDY/Mommy Role
    • DL to AB
    • AB to DL
    • Mommy / Daddy role to AB role
    • no Change i have always been and will always be the same

I have always considered / called myself an Incontinent DL, as it was incontinence that led me to wearing diapers but I became a DL right after my first few diapers.... Now after over 22 years of being a incon DL , I am finding myself fanatising and even having dreams of being treated like an AB and i find it intresting, has anybody else views and lifestyle changed over the course of years? its really a struggle as for a majority of my life i am a "dominating, logical, "ADULT" ( i was very adult like as a kid i was told) but baby behaviour is a 180 degree from the rest of my life but the two mental mindsets are kinda fighting inside me.... I am still very much an adult but i have dreams almost every night about being treated like a baby and having my diaper changes and so forth so .........

No real age play at first, but it kind of grew more appealing in the last few years for some reason. Really though, I'm a bit more into invalidity/medical than age play. I mean, my typical age play fantasies usually involve being somebody that is developmentally challenged and too old to be wearing diapers. I like the humiliation aspect quite a bit, and babies(or most toddlers for that matter) aren't really humiliated/frowned upon for being in diapers. I mean, I know that ideally people with medical problems aren't either, but I think the social stigma around it is undeniable.

I can't really think of why I find such an extreme degree of helplessness and suffering sexually/emotionally appealing. I guess you could say that it's a compartmentalization of all of the things that I try to shun in myself, like I'm finding some catharsis by indulging in a worst case scenario. Dismantling the stifling burden of independence as it were...

I'm more interested in the developmentally challenged aspect too WallaWalla or drugged up zombie unable to function and totality vulnerable and need anything doing for me..... I guess its the same as being an adult baby but older, I still want to be cared for....

I think I went straight to AB! Or maybe I've always been an AB? When I became incontinent at age 12 I had a nanny who pretty much treated me like a baby. I loved it! But after she left I sort of grew away from it and then at age 50 I had a series of TIAs, went through a series of changes, got all my repressed memories back from before I was adopted, was diagnosed with infantilism, and returned to the AB life with a vengeance. I don't try to get away from it at all, embrace it and wouldn't trade it for anything!

While I have always been an AB it has only been in the last two years that I have been able to truly let my AB/LG side come out more than just wearing diapers. i have also added the rold of mommy to Honu my husband/daddy. I must confess though that my AB side is very strong and is present more than the mommy side I think.

The available responses didn't fit my situation. I've always been DL with a little AB for "couples time". Since meeting and marrying BabyMaggie, I've gone from DL who would like some Mommy attention to DL/Daddy and getting the Mommy attention I want.

Aloha,

Honu

I've always been more of a DL, with just a hint of AB tossed in. Between not having much money and not having a girlfriend or wife, being a DL just suits my needs and living situation better. I'd probly be more likely to shift more into an AB roll if I had an understanding girlfriend or wife and/or the money to support such a shift. I'd also like to at least try the "daddy" roll, but really don't have any expectations of finding an AB girlfriend or wife... Hell, at this point, I'd count myself lucky to find one who's opposed to diapers...

No real age play at first, but it kind of grew more appealing in the last few years for some reason. Really though, I'm a bit more into invalidity/medical than age play. I mean, my typical age play fantasies usually involve being somebody that is developmentally challenged and too old to be wearing diapers.

Maybe thats what i am really.... since the AB mindset does not mesh with the rest of my mind set maybe i just need/ want to be taken care of with out any mental loss of reason/ age ..... intresting i havent really thought of it.

thanks for the posts and am intrested in what every one says

While I said I've gotten more ab, it isn't by any huge amount. I love my paci and I love to drink from my bottle, but I'm not a huge fan of baby talk (though I do slip into the thought of it a little). I don't do a lot of age play and I'm not particularly interested in sitting on the floor playing with baby toys or scribbling with crayons. I'll use my paci while I'm driving, but usually only at night when it won't be noticeable to other drivers.

I do love putting on thick cloth diapers, plastic pants and a onesie but I've had less and less time available to do that. At the same time, I've taken more and more to wearing simply a disposable and plastic pants under street clothes - which forces me into dl mode as opposed to ab mode.

Because I'm not able to dress as I would like (due to considerations many of you insist on calling frivolous and cowardly...keeping this all a secret from my wife/kids and from the general public) what I am able to do does not match at all what I'd like to do. The changes in my abdl persona have been more a practical matter than desires. Make of that what you will.

I have been a DL for as long as I can remember. However, due to my work being in another town from where I live regularly, (I have an apartment there) I have begun to let the AB "cat out of the bag" when I get to the apartment, pretty much wear a Diaper all the time there. Also a little of the sissy side is coming out. I like wearing womens panties over my diapers. Just receintly I have worn a diaper (under my cloths) to work. Even now I have on a diaper during the day at my regular home. Just like the feel of wetting and not having to use the toilet!