LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question On Enema

I just had a quick question on an Enema. I personally like the feel of douching my bum, i usually clean it out for the use of a butt plug, but i had an idea. if you were to keep the water up your bum, diaper up and then basically push it out into the diaper, that would be cool, but for effect could you add yellow food coloring to the water to simulate pissing? what im asking, would that be safe to put yellow food coloring with water up ur bum?

thanks!

I just had a quick question on an Enema. I personally like the feel of douching my bum, i usually clean it out for the use of a butt plug, but i had an idea. if you were to keep the water up your bum, diaper up and then basically push it out into the diaper, that would be cool, but for effect could you add yellow food coloring to the water to simulate pissing? what im asking, would that be safe to put yellow food coloring with water up ur bum?

thanks!

You're going to give yourself an enema but want to simulate peeing??? I don't get it! Go ahead and pee!!

As for the food coloring, whether its safe or not, unless you've already been cleaned out well at least once, how are you going to notice the food coloring?screwy.gif

Unless you are totaly clean inside if you put water in it will turn a light brown, I don't believe you can ever get everything out with an enema or multiple enemas, I do lots of enemas and the water never comes out totaly clean.

Unless you are totaly clean inside if you put water in it will turn a light brown, I don't believe you can ever get everything out with an enema or multiple enemas, I do lots of enemas and the water never comes out totaly clean.

I do remember the one time it DID. I was going in for a colonoscopy (you really should have one, you know... especially if you are an Old Phart like me!) and needed to be Absolutely Clean.

So... enemas in the shower (after the first one over the toilet (duh!)).

Run it in...wait...let it run out. Run it in...wait...let it run out. Repeat until clear.

It took a while, but it was a LOT of fun. At the end of it I felt like a wet dishrag.

The colonoscopy? Not so much fun.

Guest YkDave

im no doctor, but i dont see it being an issue

Its a general rule that anything you would put in your mouth, you can shove up your butt!

Of course, some things should not be done, such as alcohol because the colon can absorb the fluids and you can 'overdose' very easily (or in this case, alcohol poisoning)