LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Day Diapers?

Hey everyone, I've been wearing quite a bit lately, and was looking for something to wear during the day. Right now all I have is some abena x-pluses but they get pretty bulky during the day and would like something a little thinner. I've been wearing depends fitted maximum protection, but was wondering what I could get that would be higher quality but still not as thick as the x-pluses. Now I'm going to be ordering another case of x-pluses from AB Universe (which have that awesome special now if you didn't see that yet!) so if they sell something that you'd recommend it'd be easier to just place one order (I know they have assure, attends extended wear, and molicare). I'll also be ordering an abena bodystocking soon so anything from xpmedical would probably work too. Thanks in advance!

HuggieBaby

I wear Tranquilty ATN's with a booster to work and even with the booster they're still much thinner than an Abena or Bambino. I wear loose-fitting pants at work and it's undetectable! Not to mention I often wear tighter-fitting pants out elsewhere and you still can't really tell, yet they are quite absorbant. I can easily wear the diaper + booster for 9-10 hours before I need a change.

Have you tried the Mega Careline briefs. I personally love them as they are comfortable and very absorbent too. They have several different levels of protection in their Premium, Super Plus and Super briefs. One of the best things about them is they are less the cost of everybody else. I might be able to help you get a case if you would like. Just let me know...you won't be disappointed in them.

getintooit@yahoo.com

My daytime approach varies according to how my bladder is acting :blush: Rarely I can get by with a pad :whistling: Most days it's a cheap pull-up from Dollar General :) Bad days it's a "Wellness" night time version available as a CVS or Walgreen store brand :( The worst days (rare) it's either cloth or a lot of changes :P Try a bag of the CVS nighttime briefs- they're on sale locally at $10 for 16 in medium size :thumbsup: They're good for the money- as always you don't get what you don't pay for so don't expect a premium diaper :rolleyes:

Bettypooh

I wear the Abena Super or now M2 during the day at work. Use the M3 a lot now at other times.

these are my daytime diapers. very reliable. The M4 is my anyothertime diaper:) and my nighttime diaper is M4 with a cloth velcro diaper cover and plastic pants.

BabyMaggie forgot to mention that her Member's Mark diaper also has either a Depend Boost or Tranquility booster pad in it. The MM diaper is inexpensive, provides respectable coverage, acceptable transfer of liquid throughout the diaper and decent capacity. Coupled with a SAP oriented booster pad, this combination is pretty good!

I know that's not from your on-line source, but like the others who have responded, we wear diapers every day and price is an issue! I hope this helps.

Aloha,

Honu - BabyMaggie's Daddy

Molicare classics, half the price, half the bulk, half the absorbency...twice as good as Depends easily. And Cheaper too!. :whistling: $68.50 per case of 120. A real good daytime diaper with a lot of the benefits of a premium.

http://www.adultdiapers.org/molclasbrief.html

I second molicare clasic. Like, 60 cents a diaper is nothing!

The abena flex pullups are the best for daytime use, but they are over $1.50 a diaper.