LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello Mommy Josephine

Wow, you're one hot mommy!

<smile> thank you but although hot this mommy has many sides to her personality. :)

If anyone has questions please feel free to ask here. To answer some private messages-

I was always interested in bdsm-fetish. I sissified and cuckolded my college sweetheart. Later I began doing phone sex as a side job to help pay for college. I really got into it and was further exposed to various roles. I found that sissy and adult baby became my favs and enjoy exploring and learning more about it not only for my callers but my personal preference.

Guest Baby Tiana

Hmmm *paces back an forth*

I have yet another uncanny feeling that you're one of them.... (yes, I'm aware that uncanny really doesn't fit there...but the hell with grammar when it's 1:21am)

Anyways, *chokes out words whilst trying not to die in the process* w.e.l.c.o.m.e a.n.d g.o.o.d.l.u.c.k!!!

Tiana.

by the way. I personally have nothing against you, just not a fan of people who promote their sites on the get go...although you sort of didn't in a way since it's your umm signature. Sorry if I come off as a horrible intellect that one might be thrilled to hear of my death...better yet, murder.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...