LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dailydiapers Ab/Dl/Incon Links Directory

I submitted my link. Nothing.

I used the contact form to inquire why. Nothing.

I used the contact form again to inquire why. Nothing.

Is that page even maintained?

Should I just remove your reciprocal link from my index page?

I submitted my link. Nothing.

I used the contact form to inquire why. Nothing.

Is that page even maintained?

Should I just remove your reciprocal link from my index page?

I have an idea.

How about participating in the forum a little bit instead of bitching and moaning that your link isn't in the directory? The link that you use the make money, might I add.

You know, I'm sure Mike does have a life outside this website.

/jackassery.

• Like 1

I have an idea.

How about participating in the forum a little bit instead of bitching and moaning that your link isn't in the directory? The link that you use the make money, might I add.

You know, I'm sure Mike does have a life outside this website.

/jackassery.

Your hostility is unwarranted. I was not bitching, as you call it. This board in the forum is for tech support. When I used the contact form six times on the links page and received no response, I opted to post here. What was my other option, sir? As for participating in the board, I have voted in all of the 2010 polls. The prior years are impossible, because I was not a member. I have approved friends. I have posted. I have replied to PM's. How else am I supposed to participate in this message board? I am a Mommy. Ninety-nine percent of the topics here are geared toward babies and diaper lovers, so replying to them, from my end, would be silly.

Sometimes, life gets us down and we lash out with hostility at someone we don't know for no reason. I am sure that is the case here. I hope you feel better soon and things look up for you, so your happiness will preclude your hostility.

:-)

Please resubmit - just checked and your info is not in the pending area.

It won't allow me to resubmit the link. When I try, it says that the link already exists in the database.

When I log-in, it says that I have 1 pending link (see attached image).

post-28043-12688465572457_thumb.jpg

post-28043-12688465572457_thumb.jpg

The pending link is system wide. I am showing your link is live in the "Personals" area.

I see it, now. The reason I didn't think it was there is because I searched for "Chicago," and nothing came up.

Do you have a banner I can add to my site, as well? I have your reciprocal text link on my index page, but I'd like to add your banner link to my links page.