LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Young Dl'S

I remember I was buying diapers in dublin for the first time, there was a cute foreign girl working in the shop who aproached me and asked if i needed help as I was browsing the wall of diapers in fromt of me. I just stumbled a no im fine and grabbed a pack of tena slips and she rang themn up for me.. I was so happy to finaly have diapers, the next time I went to the store You have to ask for the diapers from behind the counter, I now enjoy the feeling of buying diapers its a real rush.

well I was nervous as hell but i just really wanted to get the diapers, now I have a new place I go where I can browse them on a shelf again, recently got some and there was another foreign girl at the counter always seems to be haha but she was smileing and looking at me and the diapers she was around my age again, only one check out in the shop so I had to go to her! she was smokeing hot though, you should get yourself some diapers well worth it!!

Dude just go to the store and buy some. I have been doing it since I was 13 and so have half the people here. Just go to an out of the way store, pick them off the shelf and pay for them. If you are really nervous about being seen on the way to your car throw them in a backpack after you pay for them.

Or better yet order some online. I have seen your post in freecycle and so you obviously have no problem receiving packages.

• Like 2

I've seriously been buying them since I was 9. It's a little embarrassing and I don't enjoy it at all. When I started buying them I was scared shitless. Needless to say I ended up buying them because I wanted them that badly. It's a necessary evil and if it bothers you that much just take other people's advice and order them online.

I'm thinking of getting GoodNites.

lol goodnites are nice but they are a little leaky in back same goes for most diapers, but they are very nice, just go buy them. remember one thing, if you act nervous they will know its for you, but if you stroll in like its a nermal day for you they will think of how sweet your doing your shopping for your (please insert bullshit) me i walk in with a tophat singing a random song i think sounds funny for the day in a trench coat with goth makeup on, they just think im out of my mind, i am but its still fun

Either you live in a really small town or you are paranoid. Think of how often you go out to the store or somewhere and don't see anyone who you could name. Driving to a different neighbourhood or even the next town over fix that problem.

I think that being young and being a DL because you have the natural ability to have a heightened sense of social awareness. You don't want to be exposed to your peers and your family. Secrecy is greatly valued, but you're looking for people to socialize with that are like you. That's the consensus I've gotten from DLs who are 18-25, myself included.

No shit. You've written about 3-4 threads/blog entries about it :P

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Diapers are great. Being a Young DL is great. As put from a female friend who I told this week about my DL lifestyle..."At least you'll be all set and used to diapers when you get old" I couldn't help but laugh. :thumbsup:

It's not going out in diapers I have a problem with, it's the whole girlfriend thinking I'm a freak and seeing people I know while buying them that freaks me out.

Dude, just talk to your girlfriend, which according to your blog you've already done. My girlfriend is very accepting of this, and she's even purchased diapers with me on occasion. If your worried about a parent or relative seeing you buy diapers, buy them from a place where it's unlikely that you'll run into anyone you know, or buy them late at night from a store that's open 24-hours. Nobody is going to care that you're buying diapers, and if you do run into someone you know, just have a canned answer ready for them, like "oh, my little -insert BS here- is visiting." Trust me, I've done this many times, and nobody is going to know or care that the diapers are for you. If your girlfriend can't accept that you enjoy diapers, it's time to get a new girlfriend.

I think that being young and being a DL because you have the natural ability to have a heightened sense of social awareness. You don't want to be exposed to your peers and your family. Secrecy is greatly valued, but you're looking for people to socialize with that are like you. That's the consensus I've gotten from DLs who are 18-25, myself included.

Being in the 18-25 group, I can safely say that this is probably very true. There are a few close friends who know I'm a DL, and they don't care. My girlfriend is fully aware that I'm a DL, and is fully accepting of it. I didn't mind telling the few close friends who know I'm a DL, because they've all got their own things going on, and none of them are sitting in any position to call anybody weird.

Being in the 18-25 group, I can safely say that this is probably very true. There are a few close friends who know I'm a DL, and they don't care. My girlfriend is fully aware that I'm a DL, and is fully accepting of it. I didn't mind telling the few close friends who know I'm a DL, because they've all got their own things going on, and none of them are sitting in any position to call anybody weird.

I believe that as you get older, you tend to not care what other people think because chances are the people -- you're afraid of coming out to -- have skeletons in their closet. I have a friend who happens to have a Star Wars fetish. Yes, that's right. A Star Wars fetish. Dress up as Princess Leia and he will be all over you. But see, he's not one to judge -- and I told him about my interest. It didn't bother him at all.

Also, at 25, I'm starting to live very comfortably with my interest. People don't have to know unless I'm intimate with them romantically and sexually. You don't blurt out to your friends and colleagues what you do in the bedroom anyway.