LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi Everyone

I guess I'll start off by saying that I'm new to Daily Diapers, but I'm not really new to the whole Ab/Dl thing. A little bit about me, I'm a 26 y/o guy and I live in WAY upstate New York - as in not New York City. I'm really mostly a DL, but probably wouldn't mind exploring my AB side a bit, and I've done a little of the AB stuff but still I'm really mostly a DL.

I've known about this side of me since I was 12 or 13, and I've been active on the various forums since that time, starting with the good old DPF, back when it was still good, and at the moment I'm mostly to be found over at a different AB/DL site. I won't mention which one, but if any of you are over on that one as well, you'll recognize me I'm sure.

As for why I joined here, well I want to more become part of the whole AB/DL community as a whole, and from what people have told me, this is pretty much the most active place to be. Over time, I've had the opportunity to make several real life AB/DL friends, and certainly looking to make more. Anyway, that's my intro for now. I hope to get to know everyone better.