LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This Is Me

:horse: I wanted to join because i was reading info on this site about paci's from

Der-nucki, i brought some things from Der-nucki and wanted to show you all size differences and express my opinion, BUT i thought i should introduce myself first.

For as long as i can remember i wanted my own dum dum (paci),nappies,and everything else that goes with the whole adult baby scene, but it was something i kept to myself,until i met the man of my dreams, my husband, or better known as daddy.

It started because i like to suck his nipples until i fall asleep like you would a dummy,i just started it when i was asleep, in the morning he said did i realise i had done that,he didnt mind, but i liked to do it so much that one day he brought me my first dum dum, i was really embarrised, but he said dont be.

I was so happy i finally got one, from there i asked him in a text because i was too shy to ask to his face could i buy some nappies. Now i can buy whatever i want he doesnt mind, he says your happy that way, and that makes him happy, he's so understanding and suportive, he's my whole world, i couldnt love him more,and to top it off he's incredibly good looking..lol... well he is to me.

I wear nappies 7 nights a week,and i have a choice of disposable, cloth or velcro, i have bottles, dum dums,and a variety of baby clothes, i have a favorite bear that we take everywhere,i call my husband Daddy, he makes my bottles and puts my nappies on and takes them off, and puts my dum dum in. I will say life is too short not to be yourself,if being yourself is what will make you happy, who cares what other ppl think, im so glad im me :-)

I just want to add, it isnt easy all the time, sometimes i do have trouble accepting myself, and i feel like some sort of weirdo, and i wonder why i am the way i am, i am curios as to how many others feel the same way, and how they cope, well this is me, your opinions would be appreciated.

Welcome to Daily Diapers. It is wonderful to have a husband who accepts this side of your life. I also call my husband daddy and is is also the love of my life. I am an AB/LG who wears diapers 24/7, drinks out of bottles and sippy cups, have special blankies and a special bear I sleep with at night. I also play with toys and well my little side has really come out a lot more since I married my husband almost 2 years ago.

My husband who I call daddy is a diaper lover and he also wears diapers 24/7. He is not as into the whole adult baby as I am but I do mommy him.