LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Likes To Sit In A Wet Diaper?!

Sitting in a wet diaper for ages has even more benefits, such as cost efficiency. I often stay in the same diaper until its nearly leaking because it means I use less diapers :)

Then there's my personal favourite; the laziness factor. Wetting in the same diaper over and over means not having to get up to go potty or to change, which is a huge plus for me coz then I get to be lazy! :P

I wear diapers until I feel uncomfortable, then I change. Usually, at home, that means it's about to leak. I like a wet diaper! I like dry diapeers too. I mess diapers not cause i like it, but simply cause I hate sitting on the toilet, and I don't like being inturrupted from what I'm doing, and not to mention public toilets.

Sometimes, I like to hold my pee till I actually have an accident. That's always fun!

Yes, staying in a wet diaper is cost effective. Especially since most the time, I keep my baldder empty so it's just little wets at a time.

Yeah I like to wait until I can't hold it anymore...that way it feels like an accident and I like the warm feeling as apose to wetting very little..it hardly makes a dent..wetting a lot feels so much better.... laying around until you have to go again is also fun...I usually end up leaking by the end of it all!

Diaper Girl

Last night I pinned on a flannel diaper and plastic pants and tucked myself into my onesie. I wet myself while doing some paperwork and then tucked myself into bed. I woke up at 0630 feeling like I would explode so soaked the diaper again.

As long as I stayed lying on my back I was OK, but if I rolled onto my side, I felt the leak started. I had to get up for work, but stayed in my diaper while doing some stuff around the house.

When I went for a shower, I discovered that when I took my plastic pants off, my diaper was absolutely soaked from top to bottom. Even the area around the pins was wet. Not to mention, it was so wet it couldn't hold everything in and was literally dripping.

Fabulous feeling being wet.

Yeah I like to wait until I can't hold it anymore...that way it feels like an accident and I like the warm feeling as apose to wetting very little..it hardly makes a dent..wetting a lot feels so much better.... laying around until you have to go again is also fun...I usually end up leaking by the end of it all!

Diaper Girl

There's a lot to be said for wetting a little at a time though, as it makes the diaper last longer and reduces the chance of leaking, and since most of my wettings are accidents theres no need to hold it :)

That said, wetting a lot does feel so much better because Im more likely to notice and appreciate it, even when Im not paying attention :P

Then there's my personal favourite; the laziness factor. Wetting in the same diaper over and over means not having to get up to go potty or to change, which is a huge plus for me coz then I get to be lazy! :P

Laziness rocks!

Have you ever heard of the Idler magazine? A magazine dedicated to idleness!

I think that is the best part of wearing diapers is sitting in a nice wet warm diaper

There are limits of course like when your diaper starts leaking change it

but besides that when i wet my diaper I like to press it in to my croch just to get some more of that wounderful feeling

I will respond to this post, don't know how I missed it. I love sitting in a wet diaper for hours at a time. One day I was home and in my waterbed. I wasn't felling well and didn't get up for most of the day. My diaper and bed were soaked and it felt fantastic. I just loved it :D

To me nothing feels better than a wet cloth diaper. I wear cloth diapers and plastic pants often. Lots of times in public under tight jeans or shorts. My plastic panties are always showing above the waist of my pants. The other day I was at the eyeglasses place in the mall. I had on my diaper and it was wet. When I got up to leave after having my glasses adjusted I realized i had leaked and the back of my pants were wet as well as the chair I had been sitting on. The lady noticed and said do you need a restroom? I told her my depends leaked and I didn't have any with me. She gave me a plastic bag to sit on in my car. I appologized about the wet chair and she said not to wory about it. Needles to say I got some real looks heading to my car. I went home and stayed in that diaper for another 2 hours wetting again and the I finnaly pooped it.

• 1 month later...

I wear doubled Depends with plastic pants, so I can sit a wet diaper for a long long time before it starts to leak. (The warning sign is when the leg-elastics of the plastic pants start to get damp.) That can be about 5 or 6 hours. I never poop in my diaper, never got off on that. But once I change into a dry diaper, I usually wet it again right away, cuz that's the only way it feels good! Mmmmm.

:beer:

wv

ohhhhhh heavens yes - i love it - it feels sooooo hot (as in warm). Whenever I wear a diaper, I can't help but open the bladder and pee freely, whenever there is anything to pee. I will be spending the week of the 20th in a seminar in NC (RD) and bought vinyl panties to wear throughout the entire day (and night). Imagine, the guy next to you in the seminar is peeing his diaper as you listen to the speaker. I plan on a large depends, with a smaller medium depends inside, and also with a pampers #6. I'll be loaded!

I can't help myself - I love it

Mike

Guest babymeggy

I wear really thick cloth diapers and plastice panties and mommy wont let me have a diaper change untill I have really soaked my diaper and sometimes made poo too. But the fact of the whole matter is I really love being made to wear my wet messy diapers with no choices as to how long before a diaper change.