LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Likes To Sit In A Wet Diaper?!

• 1 year later...

I like wetting my diaper, especialy if it's built up and I get a good soaking. But I love the feeling of a fresh dry diaper when I get home from work as well. The soft dry feel and the smell of fresh baby powder. I'm dry now, but looking forward to a warm wetting latter. :D

I know I love sitting in a wet nappy.

It's strange, when I put one on I seem to pee without thinking about it, it just happens so I guess I don't really have a choice either seeing as it always ends up being wet anyway.

I think all of us that wear for fun enjoy sitting in a wet nappy

I like to wet my diaper, but there are limits. Today for example I was in the same diaper from 6am, till 5pm. I didn't have time for a change at lunch. The last 3 or 4 hrs at work just draged. It's not like I could complain to anyone that my diaper rash was making me cranky, or that I just needed a dry diaper. But it sure felt good, when I got home and put on a fresh one. :closedeyes:

I love the feel of a wet nappy between my legs - very comfortable and kind of moulds to the shape of my bottom! Not so good when it starts to leak, but then that is just part of using nappies!

I know I love sitting in a wet nappy.

It's strange, when I put one on I seem to pee without thinking about it, it just happens so I guess I don't really have a choice either seeing as it always ends up being wet anyway.

I think all of us that wear for fun enjoy sitting in a wet nappy

I DO believe that my friend, that all of us that wear for fun or need DO INFACT love to hang out for a while in a totally wet, pooped diapee. :whistling::rolleyes: As they say, BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY :thumbsup:

Hey Guys..just want to know who like wetting themselves on purpose because they love the feeling of a wet diaper...I wet myself till I leak!

Diaper Girl

Hi diapergirl, I could'nt agree with you more. I'm kinda sorta on the thin line between being able to hold it and not being so able at times, but it truely is enjoyable to soak my diapers so long as they don't start to leak out. Even with plastic pants on they can only hold so much :P;)

Guest Diaperdragon

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Hash: SHA1

I don't mind sitting on a wet diaper. I like sitting on a wet diaper

when u sit on it feels like ur sitting on something nice and warm.

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

Version: PGP 8.1

Comment: Key stored at www.biglumber.com

iQA/AwUBRf3QExyg77Uzo6tFEQKAZgCgt6DOjqf7u9MIfv5Gl5h1DBl4wToAoMSU

2wLkXQVuDkGsvQP8HoIFQfjp

=y5rJ

-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

I love sitting in a very wet diaper, right now I have one on, it is just a cvs plastic backed diaper, with three serenity guards, and 2 pair of snappy plastic pants, along with my red sleeper with the teddy bears, on it. I put the diaper on about noon today.

I will wear it for the rest of the evening, or untill it leaks, badly enough to change, but I always use a+d diaper cream, so I have never had, a problem with rash, after I started using diaper cream, before I used cream I had a problem with rash, but not since....

I have really been getting into the baby way of life lately I wear terry nappies most of the time, which my hubby puts on me I love to be his helpless baby girl in my wet nappies just waiting for him to come and change me . I like to wear thick terry nappies and plastic pants with a baby vest that has poppers on the crotch then have him put my baby gro on or footed sleepers as some call them. I am then at his mercy I have no choice but be totally nappy dependant and if that means I mess my nappy thats what I do I have spent many an hour with a wet itchy dirty bottom waiting to be changed. as my bottom itches I tend to rub it which only goes to make my bum even dirtier but I love every minute of it.

• Like 1
Guest cherries05

I love to sit in a wet nappy! It just feels fabulous. I love to wait until I can't hold it any more and feel the warmth just flood out uncontrollably. Once I've done that I find I really can't wait at all - I just have to let go. Maybe it's a psychological thing. I've wet my jeans by accident quite a few times when I've changed into them after wetting a nappy... can be great to suddenly feel my crotch getting warm and wet and see the dark patches spread down my legs, especially if I wasn't thinking about it. Nappies are still best though. The other thing I love is being desperate for a poop and knowing I won't make it to the bathroom in time, so I have to do it where I am...

I'm pretty new to DL, but enjoy wearing a wet diaper. But in addition to sitting in one, I enjoy running some errand with a somewhat full diaper on. As it swells up and gravity wicks the wetness to the bottom of the diaper - and a few extra squirts added as I'm walking along - I find myself having to walk funny - the waddle, I guess - to accomodate the swollen diaper.

I'm looking to work up to a 24/7 week of diapers incl wetting (toilets only for messing), so I'm figuring out what a diaper can take as I'm out and about. No leaks when I'm out so far. I suppose I'll find out what I really think of this plan if I spring a leak at the wrong place and time.

• 3 weeks later...