LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Likes To Sit In A Wet Diaper?!

• 2 weeks later...

Me likes to soak my nappy too, sometimes i soak till it leaks and i quite like it, becuase it makes me feel like a baby! i like the way it goes all mushy and squishy and squelchy!

• 3 weeks later...

I just got the house to my self for three days, I've taped on several depends with holes punched through the inner ones. It's gonna be great, it's been awhile since I had the chance to wear the same diapers for a couple of days. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest babymac

I think that a more appropriate topic would be "who would like to sit in a dry diaper" I love to sit in a dry diaper ,,,,,,but ILOVE TO SIT IN A WET DIAPER

god i love to sit in a wet diaper........such a good feelin :biker_h4h:

• 10 years later...

I like to sit in a wet diaper but I always see to it that I do not develop a rash or start to leak. Never the less I like my diapers to be wet that is for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

The wetter the better I love peeing in my diapers I love the feel and how many wettings the newest line of adult diapers can hold I also love to see the color change as I pee in them the worm wet feeling is also very very stimulating and I usually always run myself to a very satisfying cum in my diapers many times over especially when I gave also pooped in them for some reason everything about a wet and messy diaper feels and smells awesome to me.