LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mummy And Daddy Clothes

I like the retro look a lot! I like to see my wife/mommy in her "Capri pants." I think that back in the '50's 60's, these were referred to as; "Pedal pushers." I was born in the early sixties, so this look has an association for me in my psyche, I'm sure. Anyway, that's what I like with the females. I think daddy probably had a lit cigarette going with the smoke swirling about the brim of his fedora. For me though...I like the retro dressed female look. All the way!

I like to see both Mommies and Daddies dressed casually...As follows...

Daddies - Jeans or khakis, socks, sneakers, and a comfortable T-shirt...An outfit that's made for "heavy duty" use, but worn in a way that looks tasteful...No holes and stuff, please!

Mommies - Similar to the Daddies' outfit if desired, or a simple, comfortable, yet well fitting dress or skirt/shirt combination. The image that abrera posted...That dress is nice.

I don't like clothes that are too skimpy on either Mommies or Daddies. I also like to see both in nice suits, but not for a long time. It's hard to explain.

Oh - and I hate, I mean really HATE, seeing anyone in high heels.

~ moogle

I like it when my Daddy comes home from work and he is still in his ACUs (soldier uniform) and he starts to take care of me. :wub: I have always had a thing for men in uniform so that just doubly makes my heart explode, lol.

In the rare times we switch, I usually just put my hair back in a ponytail, and wear a white tshirt or tanktop and a little skirt. My baby likes it when I look sexy but in charge. ;)