LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is Being A "Switcher" Normal?

So as some of you may know, I'm an AB/DL. However, recently I've discovered that I'm quite a good caregiver. Like, far better than I thought I could be.

I'm just wondering if this is normal, or is it different for each of us?

It's completely normal that people who started as AB/DL's, discover that they're more into the caregiving part (Which is only good, since it strengthens your friendship with... everyone you know)... So yeah, be glad that you discovered it, It's going to help you!

I'm a switch so yeah it's no big deal. I think for many of us it's easier to break in with the caregiver role rather than as the dependent. I by no means am committed ton being the caregiver 100% of the time, however it can be fun.

When I'm not under stress, I am happy being a Daddy, but if I'm under stress either from home or school--or drunk--that's when I need someone to be a care-giver.

I like taking care of children, but I don't know if I could do the same for an adult, though. At least not as far as role-playing is concerned.

Very much a switch here but for the most part, within the confines of a relationship I am just a daddy or just a little boy, don't really switch my girlfriend calls me daddy, she doesn't really know Timmy.