LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing The Same Diaper For The Whole Week Without Leaks, Is It Possible?

Goerge

Guest LOSTinDiapers

I think we are going about this the wrong way. We should encourage him to actuall try. This would put him out of our misery:)

This is one sick puppy

I agree that he is a "sick puppy." However, we should not encourage this type of behavior. These are the types of people you see in the news trying to go into a daycare and playing retarded to get some unsuspecting person to change him. Plain and simple, they give our community a bad name. Behavior like this can't be allowed to go unchecked.

Sense of humour bypass here I see... This thread is amusing.

Ok that's it, he just admitted to trolling. Can we just please ban him already? I'm tired of him littering DD with troll posts.

and no it is not amusing, it is in-fact getting very old. Your pale attempt at humor has failed. So just stop, it is not funny, it is actually incredibly lame.

I have an idea!

Take a giant trash bag with the draw string built in and cut two holes on the bottom. Try to find those clear see through bags.

STick your legs through the holes and pull it up half way.

Fill the bag 3/4 way up with cotton balls, and pull the bag up past your nipples. Hell, why not just pull it all the way past your freakin head!

TIE THE BAG SHUT!!!

Now, start chowing on laxatives and drinking mass quantities of water - let loose!!!!!!!!

RECORD the whole thing on video as you walk around the neighborhood everyday for a WEEK, and then post the mess online!

ok, maybe you shouldn't do that... :whistling:

Okay, if that was an attempt at humor, it was a rather poor one; next time you might want to try one of these :) at the end of your post to let us know that you were joking.

If the OP wasn't joking, then he really does need to get some help. I realize that I've defended BlackoutSunset to a degree, but this... I mean forget the fact that it's physically impossible, but imagine for the moment that it were; the diaper would make everyone around this guy ill.

Of course, Yvhuce had the most practical solution, which was to simply not use the diaper; I admittedly chuckled at that one. :thumbsup: