LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Saying Hi

well, Ive been into diapers for a long while now but only a couple months ago was i able to acually get myself some diapers and not just the random borrowed goodnights. i was very hesitaint about telling my long term girlfriend about it as i didnt know how she would react, but she took it like it was nothing. after ordering a couple sample packs ive landed on abena supers and xplus, the supers i like for if i want to go out with them on or just around the house, and the xplus's are for when i want to be a real baby about it, nice and thick. ive acually had my girlfriend tryone out and she liked it. she loved the warm feeling, but the thickness was a bit odd for her to get use to. but she wants to try some more.

I just got my order of abena yesterday and just had to get one on last night, i slept wet through the majority of the night, ened up getting up and changing as i was soaked and woke up this morning and havnt changed yet, but alas im going to have to as i need to be getting off to work. i cant wait anymore as ive ordered a nuk5 and really want it now to go to bed with. ive got a giant teddy bear that i like to sleep with after my girlfriend leaves for work in the morning. (its something to cuddle)

ive been lurking on this site for a while now but just now decided to make an account.